Issy's weekly weigh-in...

Issy1022

Week one 11lbs gone, I am over the moon with this result, the week has went very well even with all the painkillers I have had to take for the pain in my side, I am still focused and I am loving the diet, I think that is half the battle when you enjoy what you are putting in you mouth - roll on another few pounds for next week :D

Yay fantastic results

Well week two and 2lbs lost, it has been a good week but had Sunday off the diet as we had a 90th birthday bash which was great, but it was back to the diet on Monday, hence the low weight loss. I am still feeling positive which is good and did a quick measurement of chest, waist and hips and it is a massive 13 inches lost, totally amazing, week three here we go.. :D

Well done for the loss with a day off the diet as well

Well week 3 weigh-in lost a disappointing 2lbs, I have been following the plan this week so was gutted this morning but it matched my mood as I wasn't feeling great, was feeling sick, but it decided to come down the way so looking on the bright side that should help next weeks weight loss lol..

Feeling a bit better now, so here we go with week 4, bring it on ...
smile.png

Good morning everyone, well zero pounds lost this week through no fault of my own, this side pain has just stressed me out no end, but yesterday the pills seemed to be working and I feel much better so hey ho week 6 here we go, hopefully a good weight loss next Wednesday...
smile.png

Well week six done and 6lbs off, well pleased with that, the medication seems to be working as my side is way better so that is great, now for week seven, hopefully I will have another good loss.

Hope everyone is doing well, could really do with some decent weather though to get the tee shirts on, might have to get some smaller ones though :)

6lb in week 6 is brilliant!

If this weather keeps up we are going to have some fantastic summer sales as I think most of the stock will be left on the shelves.

Well done Issy:happy096:

Hi Mini, that would be great, bring on the sales.

Well done on your weight loss, I have had a few weeks of side pain not related in any way to the diet, but I think I have been given the correct medication now so it is making me feel loads better, good luck on your weight loss journey. xx

Hi everyone well that is week 7 done but only 2lbs off, I am a bit disappointed but hey ho it is off and going in the right direction, maybe next week I will reach the two stone mark fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is getting there, I feel great already and I still have a long way to go, a week at a time is the way to go I think.. :)

Well week 8 gone only 3lbs lost but pleased with that. Got my dreaded side pain back again when I coughed its a nightmare, had to go and get blood tests yesterday that's why I am posting this a day late, however week 9 started yesterday onwards and downwards...... :)

Hi week 9 gone and only 2lbs lost but never mind, not had a very good week I'm waiting on blood test results and hoping that something is going to show up so that I can get this pain away from my side, here is hoping that I can do better next week..

Well done :)

Back