It a long road but worth it... hopefully!

Hi,
My name is Louise, I'm 25 and currently weigh 17.6 stone. I have tried the usual ways of loosing weight but they never seem to work for me. Since I met my partner and settled down my weight has just got out of control. About a year ago my wonderful partner popped the question, of cause my answer was yes. A few weeks ago my now financé started asking questions about when I wanted to get married. To be honest before this point I had not really thought about it. Just then it hit home would I really want to be a 'fat bride'??? and so started to research diets on the internet. A friend in work recommended the CD (after she went from a size 28 to a 10!), after a bit of research I emailed a local consultant asking for a bit of advise. My consultant was so lovely and supportive that I decided to give it a go! It's been 4 days on the step 2 (810 calories - three sachets and a very small meal per day). I've been advised to stay on this step until my BMI comes under 40 then I can move onto complete abstinence from food.
I am so excited about starting this diet. I am currently a size 22 and want to be a size 12 for my wedding next September... watch this space! x

13/06/2011 - 17.6 stone BMI 41.6
20/06/2011 - 16.6 stone BMI 39.6

Last edited:
Hello and welcome :) CD is a great diet I'm sure you'll do great on it. Have you decided on anything for your wedding except the date yet? How exciting :D good luck with your first weigh in x

Hi Felix,
Thanks for the welcome! :D
I'm really nervous about my weigh in - I've read so much online about people loosing up to 11lbs on week one - I'm worried Im not going to loose any :cry:.
So excited about the wedding. We've not actually set a date yet - we're planning on getting married on Kenya Sept 2012! We both have family 'issues' so are planning on just going on holiday the two of us and just tell people when we get back!
Have you been on CD long?
x

Weightloss needed said:
Hi Felix,
Thanks for the welcome! :D
I'm really nervous about my weigh in - I've read so much online about people loosing up to 11lbs on week one - I'm worried Im not going to loose any :cry:.
So excited about the wedding. We've not actually set a date yet - we're planning on getting married on Kenya Sept 2012! We both have family 'issues' so are planning on just going on holiday the two of us and just tell people when we get back!
Have you been on CD long?
x

You'll be fine if you stick to it! It's almost impossible to not lose on this diet unless you cheat, or if it's your time of the month. I've been on and off CD since November last year (more off than on haha) and restarted to lose the last 3 and a half stone last Wednesday :) I lost 6lb in my very first week which I was happy with and it varies from person to person. wedding in Kenya sounds lovely! What temperature will it be at that time of year? x

I'm so happy I've not cheated so far but I think the change in diet has brough my 'time of the month' forward. I've been told this is common but hoping it doesn't affect my weigh in too much!
Temp in Kenya shoudl be around 28-32 degrees. I have very fair skin so heres hoping there's plenty of shade LOL.

Good luck and I'm finding coming onto the forums a good source of support x

OMG!!! I lost a stone! :D:D:D
I cant believe it in just one week!
I really cant wait for this week now! :D
I cant stop grinning!

20/06/2011 - 16.6 stone 39.6 BMI

Firstly - hello and welcome.

Then OH MY GOD a whole 14 pounds is just fab!!!!

Well done...now thats a great motivator to stay on it for the next week.

Nat

Hello, and WOW!! Congratulations, a whole stone! Well done you! That's brilliant!

Excellent! Well done and welcome!!!

Back