It all feeels quite surprising

Derbynanny

Gold Member
DD while not easy are also not as hard as i expected (have only done 2 so far and tomorrow is my first work day dd and i am working 12 hours)

UD I do not plough through food like there is no tomorrow :) Food seems to taste better as well because I know I am not being naughty and I can have whatever i want today and AGAIN the day after tomorrow. It seems like there is a little less urgency.

Although I am not far from target weight I have quite an unhealthy reationship with food (i think probably like many women who have dieted most of their life)

I am either on a diet (usually SW these days but has been WW, cabbage soup, f plan, atkins (well for 5 minutes all the meat bleurgh ) and everything in between. Or I am stuffing food in my face like there is no tomorrow because ' i will be back on my diet tomorrow' Sometimes that tomorrow really is tomorrow but often it is days/weeks of stuffing before back on the diet. This has got better more recently but I am at the point that even one meal over my syns in a week and i gain weight. So I am in dangerous territory of throwing in the towel and going back to stuffing!!

So here I am looking to see if JUDDDDing is the answer for me. I had resisted in the past as i truly thought i would never survive a 500 cal day. But now i have and looking forward to being as creative as i can to make sure i get as much food as possible for those 500 calories

Sorry for that novel but feeling quite excited

Teresa

PS I have had a bar of chocolate in my handbag for almost 3 hours and it has sat there quite happily not even shouting at me. I will probably eat it later but the thing is if i don't I can have it wednesday it is entirely up to how i feel and all within plan :)

Hi, that could all have been written by me, it's exactly how things are going for me too! Great isn't it.
i adore tinned rice pudding but haven't eaten any since last pregnancy 7 years ago because I think most of my baby weight came from it! Today I bought a couple of tins thinking I might have some as it was an up day, but didn't feel hungry. No worries, I know it's there on Wednesday if I want it. Or tomorrow if I don't want to eat anything else for the day!

That bar of chocolate is still in my handbag !!

Yesterdays DD was quite difficult but i have a rotten cold and had only had 2 or 3 hours sleep and then worked 12 hours so any eatign day would of been difficult to be honest.

I went to be early craving roast chicken and cheese.

I woke up today and what did i crave a banana ! Ate my banana then made a typical portion of my fav breakfast ( yogurt, oats and fruit) I could only eat half of it. This is most unusual. I popped the leftovers back in the fridge for later.

I could also have written that first post myself. Especialy the bit about stuffing food because 'tomorrow' it's back to the diet. JUDDD is refreshing isn't it? It's like for the first time in my life i'm not stressing about food and it's amazing!X

At this rate my fridge is going to be full of leftovers. Half of my tea is still on the plate . (i am going to try and eat the rst later)

Need to learn to make myself smaller portions :)

So much for thinking i would eat non stop !

I can't say I am looking forward to another down day but loving the overall effect, freedom to eat what I want every other day but then not overeating,

T

Amazing well done!

Its funny the things you crave on a dd don't usually turn out out to be the things you eat on an up day!

Back