It all went so wrong

chinababe

Silver Member
i went out for lunch that was an all inclusive 3 course meal & went so wrong today. Ended up having 2 glasses of wine & a huge pudding. I had been doing so well up until now & feel terrible. Guess the only thing to do is PP for the rest of the week & hope not to gain too much. I stayed on track for most of the meal but the pudding wasn't even that nice.:(

Draw a line...forget it and carry on. Xx

Don't do a run of PP's - a pudding and a couple of glasses of win is not the end of the world - as has been said, draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow! x

i went out for lunch that was an all inclusive 3 course meal & went so wrong today. Ended up having 2 glasses of wine & a huge pudding. I had been doing so well up until now & feel terrible. Guess the only thing to do is PP for the rest of the week & hope not to gain too much. I stayed on track for most of the meal but the pudding wasn't even that nice.:(

We all do it here and there so be joyful, you are normal!!:D Dont make it a habit! :D I had 1/2 a glass of wine and a mince pie last night (I enjoyed mine!:D). I am just cruising as normal, you dont have to punish yourself with more PPs, just follow your rhthym and it will come off, if you gain that is. You might be surprised you dont gain any, sometimes and only sometimes your body actually benefits from the cheat and your metabolism boosts up (that is if you are lucky! :D)

As the other have said, don't fret about it now what is done is done draw a line under it and move on. You may be pleasantly surprised about the affects or lack of.

Ditto everything. Days will happen like this, just put it behind you and carry on as normal.

Thanks ladies. back on track this morning. If i know that a likely "cheat " is coming up in future, i am going to plan it into my list & enjoy it next time.
Have a good week everyone!

Sounds Llike a sensible plan xxx

Back