It Almost Fits :)

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by HereToLose, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well today is my WI iv lost a total of 7.2lbs in 2weeks of WW PP which im happy about. So i thought id try my wedding dress on as i brought it about 6months ago it fit perfect, i put it on 2weeks ago before going on my diet and there was no way i could of got married wearing it, i had lumps & bumps EVERYWHERE :eek: but just finished trying it again and i need to lose about 2inches about my tummy and it will fit AGAIN im so happy its unreal. My mum said after iv lost my next 7lbs i might need to put off dieting untill after my wedding as the dress might get too big :) Only 2months & 3days togo. I will make that dress fit :D
    Sorry i just had to share im over to moon lol. I didnt think half a stone could make such a difference as i dont feel like i look thinner LOL.
    All my wedding plans are on track and we will be making all our final payments next weekend :) & get all the last bits, then it will just be a waiting game untill the day.

How is everyone elses weight loss & wedding plans going?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. forest_rose

forest_rose Member

Diet Chef
    That's fantastic, I bet you feel great! It's amazing what a difference half a stone can make.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.