Italian Food - need help!!!

thecons

Going to an Italian tomorrow night for an all expenses paid night so want to make the most of it. :D Have 2 weeks done in SW and 4.5lbs off. Any advice on what to eat tomorrow night, bearing in mind, it is a freebie, and I will defo be having a chocolate dessert of some sort!!! ;)

Tbh it's going to be pretty high. I think you could try and be careful and have something lowish like a tomato based sauce on pasta. The carbonara type dishes will be really synful. Usually there is sorbet on the puds and thats so very low it would be a great choice.

I went to Jamie Olivers italian on a week I really wanted a loss and I had a side salad served as a starter and it was in a superb dressing and was really lovely on its own with pears and balsamic vinegar and a few walnuts. For mains I had steak and had two sides of a salad and wilted chard and that was amazing and I followed it with sorbet. I also had a glass of wine and I lost 4lbs that week!

Hi
I'm going to the Italian next sat. I Will be having a btl of wine so would like a low as poss syned meal..

Will prob go for mozarella n tomato salad to start.. using healthy extra for cheese. Maybe 5 syns for oil?

Then pasta arabiatta, maybe 5 syns for oil?

Anyone reckon that's accurate, or no of anything better?

I'll prob do green or ee day

Cheers xxx

Back