Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Italian meal out tonight help with choices

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by susiecm3, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    http://www.amici.me.uk/docs/menu.pdf

Hi guys, can anyone help me decide for the best for my meal out tonight, drink does not bother me so thats easy, not a big seafood fan but will eat prawns :)

Thank you dont want to make a bad choice :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Frankly - it's not the best choice of restaurant. I recently refused an Italian restaurant for lunch for that reason. Aside from a steak and undressed salad, in my QUICK glance I saw nothing appropriate. Paying money to leave half the plateful isn't my favourite thing when I go out. Nor is coming out of ketosis and potentially losing a week's loss.

Up to you though...

4. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I had to go as it was a friends birthday and its our local italian, I just went for the pan fried mushrooms and got them served without the butter, and got a chicken breast with wine and garlic and veg :)

Drank loads of water and walked home :)

5. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Sensible choices and good damage control in a situation you were tied to...lets face it we are all gonna be in that position and its gonna be a case of eating the nearest to dukan you can..i think you did very well...not a breadstick or tiramasu in sight!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.