Italian restaurant

MinzieMoo

Hi, I'm eating out tomorro in a Italian , I'm thinking of have fish but worried about the sauces - any advice ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try and stick to tomato based sauces, any dish will have oil in it though. Might be worth asking if they can make any changes for you, eg if the fish you want comes with a creamy sauce ask if they will substitute it for a tomato and basil sauce from another dish.
Or just have a flexi syn night, have whatever you like and accept that you may not lose for one week. X

I agree with Scarlett definitely tomato based options. No matter what you have it's one night out of 7 get straight back on track on Sat and fill up on superfree

I think I'm guna have for starters - stuffed mushroom of spinach, garlic, onion and chicken and topped with a Napoli sauce (tomato based ) and its meant to have cheese on it but ill ask for small amount to use as HEA

For main ill have salmon on a bed of oyster mushrooms topped with a spicy pepper sauce.

I think I'll follow flexi syn and not syn tonight but still try pick healthy ish meals :)

Ty :)

AnnaFaraday said:
And of course whatever sauce you have, you don't have to eat all of it - push it to one side and just have a little bit.

Think ill ask for it separate to be on the safe side

Back