Italian restaurants

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by littlemissy1, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. littlemissy1

littlemissy1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Hi, has anyone got any suggestions on what to eat at a Italian Restaurant that is low in ProPoints. I already went out for a chinese on saturday so running low on the weeklies!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Gingerbiscuit

Gingerbiscuit Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers.
    Probs a salad minus the dressing!! You hardly get any pasta for your PP's so I wouldn't bother with that, maybe half a margarita for about 14pp? It's hard guesstimating though. Oh something with chicken & new potatoes, I think they're fair portions for your points. Again you'd need to be confident of portion sizes.

I would just have cereal for brekkie & just keep the rest for your meal out, that's what I've always done on ww and lost every week I've been on it

Good luck x
  4. Lovingbeingslimmer

Lovingbeingslimmer Full Member

Just be sensible really, maybe stick to the one course, have a tomato based sauce with pasta maybe and a vegetarian one so it's lowest in points! I would just avoid yummy carbonara type things!! Or perhaps have a starter and a big side salad dependant on if you have had lunch and how hungry you are! As long as you don't go crazy on the cream and bread and desserts just enjoy it and be extra good next week!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.