Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

its kayleigh's (kay2007) hen night in 2 weeks today, and we are going for an italian then town.

I dont wanna give up on ss'in but still wanna have a life and go out for her hen night :) i was thinkin of havin plain steak, would this be ok? i will be stickin to water still

if not could anyone recommend anythin to me?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Plain grilled chicken or white fish with green veg or green salad would be the way forward, hun.

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

all the chicken comes with sauces like garlic etc and i was thinkin steak wud take me ages to chew so wud take me ages to finish hahhaha

:( wud steak knock me out of ketosis? or does it jus contain lotsof calories

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

If I'm on AAM/790 or even CD1000 and eating out, I always ask the waiter to ask the chef to leave off the sauce/s.

You're the customer, you've got a right to ask for something a bit off the menu if you want it. Look at those celebs eating at the Ivy or wherever - they do it all the time.

Just act like Posh Spice......ok - bad example lol but you know what I mean....

6. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

hiys hun, you may have to ask them for it plain, lots of people do, like people with allergies
    steak will take you out of ketosis i should think!
    nat x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.