Itching and Twitching?

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
Anyone finding that they are itching? just thought I would check if its this or I have some sort of problem lol

Also really struggling to sleep well, not just the waking up to pee 200 times a night but just general restlessness? I am like it in the day as well, feel twitchy like I am running on nervous energy ( maybe I am) cant settle to anything, not a book or even my evening soaps.

Is it just me?

think the itching could be cause ur losing weight - ur skin is skinking .......... i must go loo at least 4/5 times in night!

thanks Disney, it could be the reason for the belly itch yes, those darn stretch marks, but its my arms and legs that are the worst, have scratched them to bleeding in some places, oh and my head lol, and yes have checked kids and myself for the dreaded nitty norrahs , oh well if only me then will go ask the doc. Slept a bit better last night thank god!

thanks Disney, it could be the reason for the belly itch yes, those darn stretch marks, but its my arms and legs that are the worst, have scratched them to bleeding in some places, oh and my head lol, and yes have checked kids and myself for the dreaded nitty norrahs , oh well if only me then will go ask the doc. Slept a bit better last night thank god!

I also defy anyone to read about above nit comment without scratching their head lol, strange that isnt it!

Back