Itching on this diet ??

harassed_mother

Gold Member
As anyone felt really itchy on this diet I am constantly scratching my belly dunno if its cos I'm losing weight it's suddenly making me itch real bad to the point where I scratch myself red raw ??
I think I'm losing the plot lol

Answer
Skin rashes can be caused by any number of things, including medication, pollution, temperature, sunlight, fabrics, washing powder, infection as well as food. However, just occasionally, there is something in the formula of the Cambridge products to which someone has an allergic reaction.
Check the ingredients list and see what happens if you avoid products containing suspected allergens.
Please refer to the 'Allergies/Intolerances/Choices' chart on the website. Food allergy should be properly investigated and allergen free diets should be based on sound scientific tests.

Cambridge Weight Plan: Consumer FAQs: Side Effects: I have developed a rash, am I allergic to Cambridge Weight Plan?

It also might be a bit of dry skin as in the first few weeks I have heard some members say they suffered from dry skin and they used loads of moisturiser and it helped!

Be sure to run it by your Consultant as she can ring Cambridge head office for more information.

Mini said:
It also might be a bit of dry skin as in the first few weeks I have heard some members say they suffered from dry skin and they used loads of moisturiser and it helped!

Be sure to run it by your Consultant as she can ring Cambridge head office for more information.

Thanks mini I don't think I'm allergic to anything I think it might be cos my skin may be getting lower I'm using that palmers cocoa butter

If it is itchy under the belly flap it could be a fungal infection which is very common.

Mini said:
If it is itchy under the belly flap it could be a fungal infection which is very common.

No lol on my belly itself nothing like that

Back