• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Itchy itchy.... help

S: 18st4lb C: 17st11lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 0st7lb(2.73%)
Have you been having the cd water flavourings?? I was allergic to these they made me itch really badly.

S: 18st4lb C: 17st11lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 0st7lb(2.73%)
No, I've not had any of the water flavourings.

I've not had any new falvour today either.

S: 16st13lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 2st10lb(16.03%)
sounds like allergic reaction 2 something that u ate anything u havent before? if so if ur not on any other medication take a antihistamine

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
YES I have it. My legs are actually bleeding where I have been scratching so much. I am taking Sertraline which has never effected me before, and I went to the doctors tonight for my prescription. I showed him my legs and he said he'd take blood tests. I couldn't really be bothered for that so I said if it got any worse I would go back. But I was wondering if it was anything in the CD???

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
my legs seem to itch like mad and its not because they are dry or anything. i was just beginning to wonder if it was just me with the itching thing

G: 10st0lb
We I have to say I've had this... I've tried the CD in the past and just starting again, but yes.... I remember each time I have tried it same thing..... I've managed to bio oil everywhere daily and coco butter where it is worse, my shoulders were always the worst and legs...
I don't know what it is, but thought it would go when in time and it did..

Red Mich

Likes to read
S: 14st10lb G: 11st0lb
Freaky... I've had a really itchy back, but just thought it was because the weather's been so cold and my skin dry.... maybe it's the CD!!

sidneee

S: 20st6.0lb C: 19st7.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st12.5lb(4.37%)
Up the pole!

I am so glad but also a little worried about itching. At least i dont have fleas!!! Did LL for a long time and never had itching (that i can remember!) Apparently CD makes most of LL packs so will compare ingredients.
I have been going mad the last couple of days with itching. It came and then stopped and then started again the next day. I started bars yesterday and itching was bad last night (thank God i bite my nails) so not sure if it was bars or chocolate packs - had them on all 3 itchy days! Tonight was scarey though. I had my bars (i cut mine in half and have 2 flavours - half of each) and went into the bathroom and i was bright red like sunburn on my face and neck and my lips were tingly. Breathing ok so tomorrow i will have one flavour of bar and no chocolate pack and see what happens. I will investigate by process of elimination!
I seriously thought i had fleas!!!!!:confused:

S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 11st6.0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am so glad but also a little worried about itching. At least i dont have fleas!!! Did LL for a long time and never had itching (that i can remember!) Apparently CD makes most of LL packs so will compare ingredients.
I have been going mad the last couple of days with itching. It came and then stopped and then started again the next day. I started bars yesterday and itching was bad last night (thank God i bite my nails) so not sure if it was bars or chocolate packs - had them on all 3 itchy days! Tonight was scarey though. I had my bars (i cut mine in half and have 2 flavours - half of each) and went into the bathroom and i was bright red like sunburn on my face and neck and my lips were tingly. Breathing ok so tomorrow i will have one flavour of bar and no chocolate pack and see what happens. I will investigate by process of elimination!
I seriously thought i had fleas!!!!!:confused:
I will be gobsmacked if you are not allergic sounds like classic allergic reaction to me xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 3
Slim and Save - Off Topic 2
Slim And Save 17
Lipotrim Forum 11
Orlistat (Xenical) 4