It's all starting to feel real..

I have spent the past half hour on Microsoft Word on my laptop typing up my refeed menu for 10th June which will mean I have completed 14 weeks of Lipotrim!! (100%) :cool::D

It's not an original menu, I took it from this site but have sorted it out in a way I can understand better and I have added bits here and there for myself and set myself some boundaries. I.e.. I am only allowing myself up to 2 cups of tea/coffee a day as I do not want to fall into bad habits (2 & a half sugars before this diet). Then the menu will be taking pride of place on my fridge and on my cupboards for me to always see!! It's all starting to feel really real to me now, I am nearing the end of my journey and would be lying If I told you all that I wasn't a tiny bit scared about leaving my shakes behind, scared of gaining weight and scared of eating - I know, crazy right? I feel like a baby about to go out into the big bad world for the first time yikes!!

I am so ready to accept food back into my life I just hope I do well...

This isn't a question.. The point of this thread was basically just to say I am here to answer any questions newbies have and to offer support. Also anybody who would like a copy of the refeed menu I have typed up please leave your email in a comment below and I will email you it. (Please take note it is on this website for those who don't want to give me their email addresses).

SoonToBeSkinnyMinnie x

Hm, can you write it with spaces inbetween? Like this: email @ live . Co . Uk?
If so I will know what you mean and then can email you the menu. It will be later on tonight or tomorrow sometime when I can get back on my laptop. X x x

Hey, could you email me a copy as well please? When I asked my pharmacist about refeed information they said they don't have any and look online!!

My email address is lucy_teague @ hotmail. Co. uk

Thank you :) I don't understand why my pharmacu has zero information!

Your welcome! I know Lucy mine had no info either. Printed my menu off and it's on the fridge at the mo haha. I'm hoping it will help me when it comes to shopping for refeed then help me stay on track during refeed! X x x

You're so organised Minnie, you're great :)

Aw Cath thanks, I'm not usually. I just thought this may be a step in the right direction of keeping me on the straight and narrow :D here's hoping! x x x

Well done for getting organised. It is worth spending the time to get the mind time and ready yourself for the next step x x x

Back