It's arrived

Well my shakes arrived today so I am starting tomorrow. Will weigh tomorrow to get a true starting weight and update.

Because of my work I eat lunch out a lot so tomorrow I have a lunch at an Italian restaurant (great start :sigh:) but will stick to chicken and veg not any nice pasta. It's also my rest day from running tomorrow so that should be helpful while I get used to it all.

Will let you all know how it goes. I also have a BIG night out on Saturday so a large drinking session is on the cards regardless - will that really make a huge difference?

P
x

Im sure you will still manage to lose somethin regardless if you drink on saturday ornot a it is your first week and you are cutting out so much. good luck!

Good luck and look forward to hearing how it's all going x

Well 24 hours in and I'm doing ok I guess. I'm starving hungry though which is a bit disapointing but expected.

Yesterday:
Shake for breakfast,
Lunchtime I had salmon with prawns and brocoli (I was out with a client so couldn't have a shake really!)
Mid afternnon a bag of mini carrots
Supper cup a soup and a shake
Before bed a tin of tuna with a dollop of mayo

I went for an 8 mile run though before supper and I am always famished after running.

Any ideas on improvement? I know cup a soup is technically not allowed but it is 4.6% carbs so can't be that bad:eek:

P
x

Hi for the plan to work they say stick to it 100%
Have a
CS for breakfast
recommended snack
CS for lunch(if you cant and have to eat like you did have a heathly lunch)
recommended snack
Healthy Dinner(or a CS product if you had a healthy lunch)
recommended snack

2 litres of water
only the drinks they allow.
They say 2 CS items a day as the ingredients have what your body needs and stuff that fills you up.

xx

Thanks for that - I've got some Atkins bars now, we don't have Rowlands round our way so everything is mailorder so we'll see how they are for keeping the hunger at bay.

Going to La Tasca with work tonight so will just stick to protein and cross my fingers.

x

Back