• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's becoming second nature now...

S: 12st5lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 0st3lb(1.73%)
Isn't it strange how you slip into this diet. How drinking 2L of water a day becomes your mantra almost.

Before i started this i NEVER drunk enough. I would often get through the day with one or two drinks. Now i'm drinking loads and loads.

It worries me though how I will ever get back into the swing of eating normal food. I just can't actually imagine it. How weird.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
Princess_Ames said:
Isn't it strange how you slip into this diet. How drinking 2L of water a day becomes your mantra almost.

Before i started this i NEVER drunk enough. I would often get through the day with one or two drinks. Now i'm drinking loads and loads.

It worries me though how I will ever get back into the swing of eating normal food. I just can't actually imagine it. How weird.
It does get easier. Like you I now drink water to cure almost every ill. It is amazing how I now do Friday night relatively effortlessly - without alcohol.
Well done you. It was worth the initial struggle then?
GSQ

S: 12st5lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 0st3lb(1.73%)
Oh definitely. Don't get me wrong I'm still having my wobbles but all in all I'm doing well. I don't think I'll remember how to cook :giggle:

EatPrayLove

S: 11st9lb C: 11st9lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Hiya Princes Ames - it might be a good idea to follow somthing similar to Cambridge and go through a steps programme using exante products. That way you slow reintroduce food so you and your brain don't get food overload.

I suppose if you are on 600 cals per day, once you hit target you could go in four stage or five stages:

stage two could be 800 cals for a week
stage 3 1000 cals for two weeks (WS I believe)
stage 4 1200 cals (SS)
stage 5 1400-1500 + (depnding on your levels of activity and BMR (basal metabolic rate)

Also a good way to wean yourself off the products and only use when necessary or to calorie control a meal per day. If you did each stage for a week, that would be a month of you getting back to eating a balanced diet. If you did two weeks per stage...well you get the point. I know people still loose weight that way, especially because then they increase their activity levels, and you should be eating a lot less because technically your stomach should have shrunk from lack of food.

I suppose the beauty of this diet is the flexibilty of it all! Good luck with it all. :D