It's becoming second nature now...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Princess_Ames, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Isn't it strange how you slip into this diet. How drinking 2L of water a day becomes your mantra almost.

Before i started this i NEVER drunk enough. I would often get through the day with one or two drinks. Now i'm drinking loads and loads.

It worries me though how I will ever get back into the swing of eating normal food. I just can't actually imagine it. How weird.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    It does get easier. Like you I now drink water to cure almost every ill. It is amazing how I now do Friday night relatively effortlessly - without alcohol.
    Well done you. It was worth the initial struggle then?
    GSQ

4. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Oh definitely. Don't get me wrong I'm still having my wobbles but all in all I'm doing well. I don't think I'll remember how to cook :giggle:

5. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante

Hiya Princes Ames - it might be a good idea to follow somthing similar to Cambridge and go through a steps programme using exante products. That way you slow reintroduce food so you and your brain don't get food overload.

I suppose if you are on 600 cals per day, once you hit target you could go in four stage or five stages:

stage two could be 800 cals for a week
    stage 3 1000 cals for two weeks (WS I believe)
    stage 4 1200 cals (SS)
    stage 5 1400-1500 + (depnding on your levels of activity and BMR (basal metabolic rate)

Also a good way to wean yourself off the products and only use when necessary or to calorie control a meal per day. If you did each stage for a week, that would be a month of you getting back to eating a balanced diet. If you did two weeks per stage...well you get the point. I know people still loose weight that way, especially because then they increase their activity levels, and you should be eating a lot less because technically your stomach should have shrunk from lack of food.

I suppose the beauty of this diet is the flexibilty of it all! Good luck with it all. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.