Its been a baaaaaad baaaaaad day today

kaynnate19

Today has been soooooo bad, I had a binge, my first binge in a couple of weeks and I feel so bad and so guilty and angry at myself and to top it off I'd ve got my first wi at home in the morning. :mad:. Does anyone have any tips on how to get 'back on that wagon' I would be very grateful.

Don't worry about it, one bad day really isn't going to make much difference. When I have bad days I plan the next day for all my meals so I can stick to it more

Thanks ladies and Becca wecca I'll try and do that and have a quick think now before bed :) x

Do lots of planning and also after a binge think of your very favourite SW meal and cook that - then it doesn't feel so much like you're going back to 'diet' foods from 'tasty' foods.

Ooo I like the sound of that hatwell, that way your still having one of your favourite foods. x

Today has been soooooo bad, I had a binge, my first binge in a couple of weeks and I feel so bad and so guilty and angry at myself

I really feel for you Kaynnate, it has been a DREADFUL weekend for me, and I don't know what triggered it off! I have been doing SW for about 7 weeks, and have lost every week, Who knows where this full- on- weekend- binge came from, totally caught me off guard. So cross with myself, I was pleased to see your post, I am not alone! LOL

I really feel for you Kaynnate, it has been a DREADFUL weekend for me, and I don't know what triggered it off! I have been doing SW for about 7 weeks, and have lost every week, Who knows where this full- on- weekend- binge came from, totally caught me off guard. So cross with myself, I was pleased to see your post, I am not alone! LOL

We can beat the binges together toddleo! I'm doing a diary of how I'm trying to deal with it all and I'm finding it quite good, maybe that might help you if you dont have one already or a food diary? I've also started a food diary to help me see where i'm going wrong or right so hopefully it helps.

I used to have terrible binges, but post-binge I started writing down how I felt - in real detail. Angry, sad, sick, disgusted with myself, nauseous, disappointed, guilt, whatever it was I wrote it down and described what led up to it, what I ate, how I felt everything.

Then the next time I wanted a binge, I forced myself to read it. It's so easy to just be thinking about the foods, how they will taste, how "good" they will make you feel in the moment, but so hard to remember how truly crappy you feel afterwards.

It really really helped. Reading it through made me think about the consequences, and whether I could really face another post-binge comedown. I was really sick and tired of the emotional rollercoaster, so I decided I just couldn't do it anymore.

It's no miracle cure by any means, but I'm 20-odd weeks since my last binge now, and feel a lot better emotionally.

Thanks for your advice :)
I've just started a diary and a food diary and I'm finding writing the diary helpfull so far and I'm hoping that the food diary will help me see where I'm going wrong and right...fingers crossed it works!

Back