Its Been a Funny Ole Week

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Eclipse, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well, after returning from seeing my Oncologist at the hospital, and having fantastic positive news, I have decided to post a bit more on the boards.

I have been SSing 100%. I know, I know I am not 'supposed' to, but after waking up on Sunday 27th April feeling fat and bloated I got on the scales. OMG! Shock! Horror! Somehow (yeah right) I was weighing in at 11st 2lbs, thats 6lbs above my goal weight and a massive 11lbs above my lowest weight! ! ! I couldn't believe it - something had to be done!

So started the next day, Monday 28th - 11st 2lbs. This morning, 10 days SSing later, and I was .......... 10st 5lbs OMG! SSing is soooooo worth it.

To say I am a happy bunny would be an understatement. Two brilliant results in one day.

I shall SS a bit longer to give myself a bit bigger 'cushion' ready for my holiday to Turkey in just over 4 weeks.

x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paris192

paris192 Full Member

well done !!!!!!!!

Can I ask a real stupid question but what is SS( im new on here and not up to speed with the lingo )

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

SS- is sole sourcing (total food replacement with packs)

Well done on your weight loss hun x

5. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Cheryl, that is SUCH brilliant news!! Both the results of your oncology tests as well as your great loss (now STOP SS'ing willya?! *lol*)

I should make more of an effort too as I was 10 st 12 lbs this morning ... which is 5/6 lbs more than I want to be. Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book - for a few days anyway ;)

Have a wonderful time in Turkey honey.

Much love

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Love you too hunny x x x

7. paris192

paris192 Full Member

cheryl , that weightloss on lipotrim is fantastic and keeping it off is excellent. Well Done... wish I had that kind of will power

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.