...it's been a long journey back to what works!

TinaLouise

Hi everyone!

I am a 37yr mum to 4 kids (ages 8mths, 2yrs, 3yrs & 12yrs).

Having had 3 babies in 3 years has taken its toll, and I am SO ready to lose this weight!

I need motivation, and quite often need "accountability" buddies!

...dreaming of long-term success...

*~*TL*~*

Welcome and good luck:). Feel free to start a diary in the diaries section and post your menus and we'll be able to give any advice and suggestions.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Height: 166cm
Started: 16 Feb 2012
S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

Why do I sabotage myself?
It's almost that TOTM and I have binged on carbs and...
I feel sooo damn guilty!
I have been really good for the last 7 days, keeping carbs down to 20g/day...
Except for today....nearly 100g carbs!
I feel like crying and giving up.
My weight isn't shifting anywhere near as fast as I think it should...my last weigh-in: 108.9kg giving a total loss of 7.1kg since Feb when I started.

The worst thing is I didn't enjoy the choc chip cookie, nor the small portion of homemade lasagne! (I have also been wheat and grain free since I started in feb.)

I will admit to enjoying the single serve of 70% organic dark choc tho! Bliss!

Geez I hope I wake tomorrow with renewed motivation!

I now know that i need to have ready prepared snacks in my fridge for when I have spent all day cooking for hubby & the kids...and can't be bothered cooking for me :(

*~*TL*~* *~dreaming of long term success~* mum of 4; wife; herbalist; Height: 166cm; Started: 16 Feb 2012; S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

Thanks Phoenyx. To know there is support, is comforting.

Today is a new day (just after 7am in Sydney)...
I am dragging my feet lol, whilst the kids seem eager to get to daycare.

Am planning on having scrambled eggs for breaky!

Thai green curry (paste) with turkey mince, on green salad for lunch.

Not sure on dinner yet...

*~*TL*~* *~dreaming of long term success~* mum of 4; wife; herbalist; Height: 166cm; Started: 16 Feb 2012; S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

Have lots of water to flush out remaining carbs and remember to snack on protein when your hungry to help get you back on the wagon happily:)

Thanks Kat1e. I know I don't drink enough water :(. I am really going to try and change that today!

Back