• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's been a long time!!!

Just had an auto birthday message from the site and thought i would quickly pop on here to update things...
I did lipotrim for 7 months in 2009 as needed to drop alot of weight fast.
I lost 5 and a half stone by the end of it and managed to keep all but half a stone of that off.Doing the diet isnt always easy and god it takes over your life but without it i would not of got my bmi down to a level needed for ivf.
I am now 21 weeks pregnant and without liptrim i would still be sat here trying to lose enough weight to get the treatment.
What ever your reasons for doing the diet stick with it as the results you get are so worth it xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st0lb C: 11st7.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 2st6.4lb(17.55%)
Hi Vikh, Congratulations on your pregnancy, also good to hear that you have kept most of what you lost off.

S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
Just had an auto birthday message from the site and thought i would quickly pop on here to update things...
I did lipotrim for 7 months in 2009 as needed to drop alot of weight fast.
I lost 5 and a half stone by the end of it and managed to keep all but half a stone of that off.Doing the diet isnt always easy and god it takes over your life but without it i would not of got my bmi down to a level needed for ivf.
I am now 21 weeks pregnant and without liptrim i would still be sat here trying to lose enough weight to get the treatment.
What ever your reasons for doing the diet stick with it as the results you get are so worth it xx
What an inspiring tale! Well done for keeping the weight off and congratulations with pregnancy, I hope it all goes well for you

MiniB

Here we go again!
Great to hear from you again, I remember you on here last year!

OMG I got goosebumps when I read that you are expecting! I'm so happy for you, I know how much it meant to you. Congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy and the following little bundle of joy!!

S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
What a lovely story. So pleased for you :)
Emma x

S: 14st8.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st8.0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Congrats on ur pregnancy :) and thanks for inspiring us to stick at it xx

Wamser

S: 11st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st5lb Loss: 1st0lb(8.81%)
Thanks so much for such an inspirational
message huge congrats on your pregnancy
and on keeping the weight off x

S: 11st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
congratulations xxx