Its been very hard.

Well Hi to you all,im new to this forum i have been on the cambridge diet 7days now and its been very hard for me as after having my twins i put on 6stone and need to lose it all.Iv been put on 4 products a day and have lost a wopping 8pound in 7days which has made me more addamet to carry on i have 10more days of 4 products a day and no food.I think after a while it will get easier but its all about will power..
So i am here to ask for a big support and let u know each week on my success.:copon:

Hiya Bubi.

Well done on your first loss!!
It absolutely does get easier....
But If I could say one thing you, it would be to change the mindset a little... instead of being put on these products, tell yourself you are choosing to eat them!
This eating plan is all about choice.... you have chosen to lose weight and as you haver already seen , this plan works nice and quickly...
Your excess weight will soon be a thing of the past!!!
xx

Welcome to the forum and to the beginning of the rest of your life! We're all in the same boat here, just some boats are bigger than others but we're all floating along side each other giving support when needed. Welcome to the best support network you will ever find honey xx

thank you both for writing to me and yes your right in what you say i should be thinking im choosing to eat these products instead of feeling forced too.i absolutely love the oriental chilli soup mm can u tell me wen i write my thread how can i find it instead of searching for it?thanks xcheryl

Well Hi to you all,im new to this forum i have been on the cambridge diet 7days now and its been very hard for me as after having my twins i put on 6stone and need to lose it all.Iv been put on 4 products a day and have lost a wopping 8pound in 7days which has made me more addamet to carry on i have 10more days of 4 products a day and no food.I think after a while it will get easier but its all about will power..
So i am here to ask for a big support and let u know each week on my success.:copon:

Hi Bubi

Congratulations on making it to the end of the first week, you are doing really well. I'm just coming to the end of my first day, lol!

I have 5 stone to loose after having my daughter last year (though none of it was put on while pg) - she's 1 in a couple of weeks. I've let things go for long enough. So now it's time for me. As Tilly says - look at it a different way and maybe it will get easier for you. I'm just going to take each day at a time and come on here for support when I need it. I've started a diary and I'm going to write my thoughts down and re-read when I'm feeling low.

Good luck!

Hi there Linda we will get throught this together lol i have 6 stone 2 lose i put 5 stone on wen carrying my twins which weighed a whopping 6lb 10 and 6lb 4 and i had a c section which didnt help i then got depressed and eat myself heavier and now am pushing nearly 20 stone and want to be back to my size 14 jeans xxgood luck add me as friend x:copon:

Welcome aboard!
This diet gets easier. The weight dropping off so quickly is a great incentive.
As Tilly says it is a choice being made and no-one is telling us or forcing us to do it!
Well done for making a start. Before long you will be in those size 14s. :)

If you click User CP at the top left of the toolbar your threads will come up.

can any one tell me how to put on my post my bmi bar and weight bar and my goals?please help?x

can any one tell me how to put on my post my bmi bar and weight bar and my goals?please help?x

You need to get to 50 posts to have extra privileges... then you get extra space on your signature to add ticker etc. Join in on the word games to help you along - that's what I did :)

You have done very well, its hard to do but the results are fantastic, lots of help and support here whenever you need it, will power will power and more will power, you can do it we all can.

hey and thanks for that i do need to up my will power hehe how much have u lost and in how long?xx:D we r all here 2 support eachother

HELP!HELP!its 7days today and im still so hungry lol first weigh in tomorrow think iv lost bout 8pound got another week togo until i can eat again lol its soo hard plz help!!!

HELP!HELP!its 7days today and im still so hungry lol first weigh in tomorrow think iv lost bout 8pound got another week togo until i can eat again lol its soo hard plz help!!!

Every time I feel a hunger pang I have more water and I find that sorts it out. Sometimes our bodies mistake thirst for hunger...

Might help you...

Yes I have heard this too Lynda, we mistake thirst for hunger.

Congratulations on the first week. All I can say is drink more water, and believe it or not in time it will become habitual and eating will then seem odd.
I found once settled into it and my body adjusted the urge to eat completely diminished so hang tight and it should get easier. :)

ok so i should try drinking more water,i read that we can drink 3 cans of coke zero a day is that true?i got my 1st weigh in tonite god lol its my 8th day today hehe :copon:

:confused: Where did you read you can drink 3 cans of Coke Zero? :confused:

Sorry, no. Strictly speaking, it's not allowed at all on CD, though I know that some of us here have a sneaky can every now and again! Certainly not 3 a day though :( Maybe one a week, p'raps.

Good luck for your weigh-in!

Wow i lost 8 pound this week,Apparently im aloud a can of coke zero once in a blue moon as a treat,can any one tell me how long can i stay on just 4 product a day with no food?Do i have to come of it next week as its my 2nd week next tues or can i stay on it 2 lose more weight quicker as i have 3 weeks until my holiday!!!Well i was getting bit fed up of water so i got some Sun shine orange powder to add to the water and god i love it hehe thanks for all your support its much appreciated xxx

12 weeks then you have to go up a plan after which you can come back down or stay up. Your cdc will keep track and tell you when you need to drop back. :)

Back