Its begun!!! :D

Dreaming2010

Yay my products have arrived and I have started the exante diet - never been so excited about not eating!! hehe...

I had my first chocolate shake at 11:30am. I was pleasantly surprised..it was definitely palatable and the after taste was quite chocolatey. The initial taste reminded me of something..by no means a nasty taste, but I couldnt think what it reminded me of.

The great thing I found is that the shakes are really thick - much thicker than the ones from the Cambridge Diet - it took me longer to drink and actually filled me up!! :D

Had about 1.5litres so far!! :)

well dun on strtin the diet finally lol..yay..wish u all da best...umm if its nt too much to ask frm u cud u reply bk to ma thread as i am genuinely confused rrite nw bt i do wna strt or carrry on with sumat diet related wise..do u tink its cheaper then the cd diet? hw do u order them n do u av to weigh ur self n all of dat..?
mwahz

Yay my products have arrived and I have started the exante diet - never been so excited about not eating!! hehe...

I had my first chocolate shake at 11:30am. I was pleasantly surprised..it was definitely palatable and the after taste was quite chocolatey. The initial taste reminded me of something..by no means a nasty taste, but I couldnt think what it reminded me of.

The great thing I found is that the shakes are really thick - much thicker than the ones from the Cambridge Diet - it took me longer to drink and actually filled me up!! :D

Had about 1.5litres so far!! :)

Glad your delivery has finally got to! Onwards and downwards now then eh? ;):D

Me too! Have just got mine and am now eating a toffee and raisin bar, (had a celebrity slim shake this morning) and am planning on having the thai chicken soup tonight... hope it all tastes ok! x

Yay!! Glad you are happy! It is funny how exciting it is to be eating very little lol

Yay for all of us starting!!! Andrea - what does the bars taste like?? :)

So far so good....Im staying on this forum for a couple of hours I think..hehe

It was ok, not great but not bad at all. They are totally edible, I just think it will take a little time to adjust to them! They are really quite big though, I just had half and I'm full so will have the other half later. Am looking forward to trying the soup!

I am slowly munching a chic orange bar. It is nicer than yesterdays but same texture. I agree with Andrea. Edible. The chic orange taste is lovely though. Just got to get used to the 'bitty' texture. They are a good size though :)

I find the flavour of the bars is quite good but the texture takes some getting used to! A bit like eating sticky sawdust lol. But you get to savour the choc chips ;)

Just had the choc orange bar - a little early for my second product, but I was struggling..hehe :)..

but wow it is divine..absolutely yummy yummy!!! I love the texture, taste, size everything. I had only brought one of each of the bars so going to order some more! :D

I was only thinking today smelling bacon would tip me over the edge lol

Cut his clothes!!! hehe :D

Day one for me too. Going ok so far, not too hungry. Is anyone else doing the Working Solution? I wouldn't last a week on a shake and cuppasoup a day I have to have a meal!

Hi Lazydaisy, I'm doing the working solution. Think you're meant to have 3 packs a day and a low carb meal. Well I'm having 2 packs a day (brekkie and lunch) and a meal. Working for me so far.

I have a family to feed and quite like cooking so it just works for me having a meal to look forward to in the evening. I scour low carb websites and the Atkins forum on this website for low carb meal ideas. Tonight it's steak with salad and creamy cabbage and leeks. The creamy bit comes from 0% Greek Yoghurt. Not quite double cream but I can summon up a vivid imagination at times!

Hi Sorus thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll have a look for some ideas.

PS can I come to yours for tea that sounds yummy!

Isn't it crazy how we all get so excited about getting our packs & starting the diet, I started yesterday & must admit I'm struggling with the soups, the shakes I can handle & think the bars will be fine once I get used to the texture. Just made my mushroom soup and not too keen so gonna have to try and down it, good luck to everyone!!

Hi Sharon

I added a tiny pinch of salt and put some ground pepper in it and it made it come to life. I think you have to be creative with the soup. I have bough three bunches of coriander today to jazz up the soups. Will make it feel like I am cooking again lol

Back