Extra Easy :-)) its clicking this time!

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all

Just wanted to post n share

I'm only on day 5 (this time) but for me it's always first couple of weeks that's tricky.... Changing habits sugar withdrawal etc... Anyway my joyous migraines are back! Separate to that having bad time sleeping ie 4 hrs last night, crazy busy in work n lots of hospital appts etc to sort out with little one.... Usually tiredness alone as well as all the other points would have me reaching for fast food dinner chocolate throughout the day n out on the booze tonight, but it's like it's just clicked this time n long may it continue!

I really wanted stodge this evening having eaten only fruit n one salad all day... Instead of hitting the chippy I resorted to pasta (wholemeal)

Didn't have a specific recipe in mind so grilled some bacon n in my OCD panic of getting my one third super free in basically cooked all I could find which was two fresh carrots I shredded n stuck in with the pasta half a yellow pepper a red onion lots of mushrooms n tomatoes that needed to be used up.... Looked colourful but not appetising n when I reached for the passata realised to my horror I didn't have any! This would usually be a huff n puff n strop n bin the lot moment! Sending me to McDonald's drive through lol! Headed for local shop for a tin of tomatoes n poured over.

Not only am I pleased I stuck to plan Friday night n all! It actually tasted lovely took minutes n I'd definitely do it again! A prime way to use up fresh fridge items that I so often bin!

Still got my syns hex a and b to have..... Thinking milky hot chocolate n maltesers :)

See different motivation this time :) :) :)

I deffo agree first few weeks are hardest mostly when im wanting choc, crisps and mcdonalds. Im into my 4th week and after one blip last fri im doing ok.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels....or so im told....as ive never been skinny :p

Wow week 4 n one blip only well done!

I can't see people's losses as on my phone app :-/ I hope it's going well for you though!

That's my mental mile stone 4 weeks.... They say it takes 4 weeks to make / break a habit.

It's short term easy to eat crap n stay fat but definitely worth the SMALL sacrifices as sw let's us have so much flexibility worth it to lose the weight n feel good n confident in our own bodies!

shell09 said:
Hi all

Just wanted to post n share

I'm only on day 5 (this time) but for me it's always first couple of weeks that's tricky.... Changing habits sugar withdrawal etc... Anyway my joyous migraines are back! Separate to that having bad time sleeping ie 4 hrs last night, crazy busy in work n lots of hospital appts etc to sort out with little one.... Usually tiredness alone as well as all the other points would have me reaching for fast food dinner chocolate throughout the day n out on the booze tonight, but it's like it's just clicked this time n long may it continue!

I really wanted stodge this evening having eaten only fruit n one salad all day... Instead of hitting the chippy I resorted to pasta (wholemeal)

Didn't have a specific recipe in mind so grilled some bacon n in my OCD panic of getting my one third super free in basically cooked all I could find which was two fresh carrots I shredded n stuck in with the pasta half a yellow pepper a red onion lots of mushrooms n tomatoes that needed to be used up.... Looked colourful but not appetising n when I reached for the passata realised to my horror I didn't have any! This would usually be a huff n puff n strop n bin the lot moment! Sending me to McDonald's drive through lol! Headed for local shop for a tin of tomatoes n poured over.

Not only am I pleased I stuck to plan Friday night n all! It actually tasted lovely took minutes n I'd definitely do it again! A prime way to use up fresh fridge items that I so often bin!

Still got my syns hex a and b to have..... Thinking milky hot chocolate n maltesers :)

Well done you! It sounds like its really clicked in your head and that's when you know the success will come with the will to do it! Fantastic xxxxxx

Ive lost 12 1/2lb in 3 weeks and get weighed tues.

We all know its hard. When i dont eat healthy...all i wanna do is start sometime, and when i do i wanna eat bad. So it is hard as first to break that habbit but we all know we can do it :)

missclare85 said:
Ive lost 12 1/2lb in 3 weeks and get weighed tues.

We all know its hard. When i dont eat healthy...all i wanna do is start sometime, and when i do i wanna eat bad. So it is hard as first to break that habbit but we all know we can do it :)

Fab mind set and fab 3 week loss!! Nearly at that stone xxxx

Oohh I should change the thread title to positivity boost this way :-D

N on that note here's to a 100% weekend

Well done on yer losses folks! Hang in there n trust me it very quickly becomes 2nd nature 2 stick 2 plan! That's the gr8 thing bout SW - it's not a diet it's a way of life which soon becomes a habit wifout u even thinkin bout it much! :)

Yeah a big well done on all the losses... Soon to be joining in on that front :)

Good for you and long may it continue :D

I think the first 3 days are hardest, i call it the 3 day hump. Once you have done that your stomach should start getting used to less and the withdrawel symptoms should be gone! Once the first 3 weeks are done it got so much easier for me.

Definately definately agree with all that has been said. I often think to myself the early days were so hard, the first week in particular, but then the cravings lessened! I dont have any naughty things in the house now to tempt me, no biscuits,cake,chocolate,crisps at all! I enjoy all the fresh fruit in my fruit bowl and get excited about melon!!!!!! I have been at targe 12 months next month and as previously stated it is a way of life, I just dont have to think about shopping and cooking anymore, I just do it! And I do it with hubby too now, he is onboard. :)

hollys nan said:
Definately definately agree with all that has been said. I often think to myself the early days were so hard, the first week in particular, but then the cravings lessened! I dont have any naughty things in the house now to tempt me, no biscuits,cake,chocolate,crisps at all! I enjoy all the fresh fruit in my fruit bowl and get excited about melon!!!!!! I have been at targe 12 months next month and as previously stated it is a way of life, I just dont have to think about shopping and cooking anymore, I just do it! And I do it with hubby too now, he is onboard. :)

Fantastic and well done for coming up to your year at target! Diamond member! X

Have to say today being the weekend has thrown my routine right out! Slept through breakfast m woke up ravenous! Also been buying melon medley fruit pots on way to work n I missed my melon today lol

Stuck to plan it was no hardship just all out of sync I've had more than my daily syn allowance but no more than today's syns plus those I've saved throughout the week!

I'm away mon - fri at butlins just me n my little girl (7) shes so excited its rubbing off on me! We are half board do have two meals paid for already n the other will be from the various restaurants

My intention is to stick to plan as best I can ie they do cooked breakfasts but it won't be cooked in fry light or omlette without measuring the cheeses :-/ n intend to use my syns on maybe couple of drinks of an evening whole watching the shows etc so switching to couple of vodkas rather than my usual wine :)

What do you guys think? I think without torturing myself or coming off plan completely this is the best I can do

I knew I was going before I started n thought about waiting until after but just had the will to start n stop putting it off :-D any advice or suggestion greatfully appreciated

I am sure if you have a damage limitation plan like you say you will be OK. You have thought about things, its only when you go and think I will just write off this week that damage will be done. Sounds as if you will have a great week both hol wise and S W wise too. Well done! :)

Thanks Holly's nan

Last time I done sw with a group (doing it from home this week) I gained in my first week before starting to lose. Food diary was checked n all fine, so on that basis and the butlins basis I've decided (this is week 1 btw day 7) not to weigh in the morning nor at the end of week 2. But to only weigh at the end of week 3 so once I'm back n have done a full week. Hoping to get an overall weight loss so I'm not either disappointed or become dispondant during those few weeks

So fingers crossed x

Ok starting to worry about butlins n sw friendly food not being available

Butlins half board is usually buffet style isn't it? Last time I went breakfasts there were always cereal, fruit and yogurt (ok not fat free but still a better choice), or you could have wholemeal toast, scrambled egg and beans, or beans and tomato on toast to avoid the greasy bacon and sausages. Dinners I remember there always used to be at least 3 options, usually a roast of some sort gravy usually separate so can ask for some meat and cut the fat off, theres always a choice of veg and a salad bar. It may not be perfect and there will be hidden syns but there's def ways of being as on plan as possible. If you do your best for those meals it won't be the end of the world if you have off plan lunches. Have a fab time x

Thanks! I'm going to try my best n I can do no more! Usually I'd say Pft holiday so eat n drink everything n anything :) not this time!

Back