Its Firday... Plans for the weekend?

jolinarr

What is your plans??

Today is Friday which is a DD for me! We go to Taco Bell on Fridays... So Im havin to be really careful today! :)

Saturday is going to be a MD for me. Which means 800-1200 cals for me..... I can handle that! :)

Sunday is an UD for me! Woohoo! Im lookin forward to that!

Then back to Monday which will be a DD! :)

What is your plans?

Come on yall! Lets stay strong!

well my plans are today is DD looking at recipes (ok we know its a mistake)
tomorrow is a MD with cooking involved and maybe a trip to ikea
sunday is an upday with maybe more cooking experiments

I'm on a dd today, only eaten 168 cals so far so have quite a few left if I want them later ;) I've been cold and tired today, didn't have a great night last night to say the least so hoping tonight will be better! Hubby has gone out with his work mates so god knows what time he'll be home! I'm gonna have a shower, letting kids stay up a little bit and watch a film, then will get them to bed and hoping on some peace lol!

Tomorrow an UD :) Usually DS2 goes to football training saturday mornings, but he won't be going as has not been well. So not a lot planned for tomorrow daytime, apart from washing lol! Going round to a friends house tomorrow eve! Don't know what's wrong with me 2nd saturday in a row I'm going out and missing x-factor again!!!! Not good lol!

Sunday a dd, and so far no plans! Hubby is working Sunday so will be up at 5.30am!

Ok... Ive changed my days around.....

Yesterday was a DD....

I was gonna make today a MD, and tomorrow an UD....

But I changed it.....
Today is an UD, and tomorrow is a MD... The Monday back to my DD. :)

Back