It's going going going till its gone

Belle

Nothing inspirational to write I'm afraid apart from I am tired of being like this, tired of having clothes that don't fit, tired of hating myself, tired of having no energy.. Just tired of it.

Heres hoping this works. Planning to use up some slim and save products I have on my DD and eat healthy on my UD.

Any support or inspiration more than welcome. X

Hi Belle! Hello & hope this works for you. I'm trying to get some motivation myself, atm lurking in the forums trying to get inspired to start again seriously! :)

Thanks both for popping in. If you fancy geeing each other Emmster, happy to help.

Thanks carrot. I will measure later.

Starting weight as expected is 14/1. DD today and will use MFP to keep track of cals. Do people tend to eat breakfast and dinner and slip lunch? I don't it easier to go as long as possible in the morning until I eat but wondered what was best?

Busy busy day at work. Hope that takes my mind off food. X

Do people tend to eat breakfast and dinner and slip lunch?

Everyone's different. Some just eat at night, some eat a small amount at regular intervals and some, like me, fast. As you do more you'll find what works best for you.

As Ladybird has said everyone is different. I know some people like 3 small meals whilst others save all their calories for one big meal late in the evening. Or a few mad people like me choose not to eat at all for either 24hrs or 36hrs :)

Experiment a bit and see what works best for you.

I tend to save all my cals until the eve, sometimes with a snack mid-afternoon. Don't think I could cope without dinner, find it difficult to sleep when hungry.

Back