• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's Great to be Here!

S: 16st13lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone!:p. Restarted Slimming World last week and all going good so far but after looking up so many Slimming World stuff directed me to this website i thought i might as well sign up with you lovely people!

I am not new to Slimming World as from 2013 to 2014 i lost 8 stone going from 21st to 13st. I had a few personal issues over the past year and have sadly regained 4 stone. Looking at that 17st on the scales has made me realise i'm letting myself down as i am not as happy or confident as i was when i got to 13st :( So i am back on it now and my first week is going well.

This website seems a lovely place for people to support each other and i am looking forward to being part of the community.

I'm looking forward to my journey and feeling those clothes slacken!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 2st0lb(14.81%)
Hi Zeppee

Welcome to minimims. It is such a lovely friendly site.

Good luck with your weight-loss journey :)

S: 13st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 2st0lb(14.81%)
Thank you sweetheart :)
Have you got a diary? If so post the link and I'll pop over to have a look and give you some added support :)

Welcome Zeppee, Minmins is fantastic, I've come back after a long break around4-5 years, i'm glad I came back before I got back up to my initial weight, I think if I didn't have Minimins I wouldn't of been able to kick start this again, when you make your diary it stays here which I found excellent for guiding me back to have another go.

Hi zeppee I just started back last week after Christmas I put two stone back on so I am right back on it now lost 4 pounds my first week and can't wait to journey good luck on yours

Hi! I am a newbie to slimming world. Looking at slimming world things online also directed me to this site! I am doing this from home so looking for recipes and indea online. I have lost 6lbs in my first week :) Good luck on your journey Zeepee!! X