its me again!

shaz2

:)... hi !! .. just posting update ... i am three days in now and feelin fine ..sorted out how to vary the meals with hints and tips from the forum... brill... and apart from a slight headache .. which has gone now i feel ok on it ... reading bout how you all hate the flap jacks .. yeah they taste a bit weird but i will have to use them cos cant mix stuff at work without it being obvious and dont want a thousand questions from people askin what i am doin .. (i work on shop floor in a factory with a mostly blokes and have dinner break with them.. ) but the flap jacks i can get away with .. i half them eat one half in the mornin before work.. with a half vanilla shake made into a latte then other half at lunchwith herbal tea and water ... the soup at dinner and the other vanilla half in the eve .. well so far thats how its gonna work ! i like all of the powdered stuff .. but yep the flap jacks take some gettin down.. but half a time is do able ... i have to go to pharmacy on tuesday to see how i am doin i know its not a week,.. but he said to do it like that see how i am doin then pick up a weeks supply ... i dont feel hungry now ! hopin that ketosis may have kicked in and not just mind over matter.. i am drinkin loads of water but peeing all the time .. which will be a bit of an issue at work (targets to meet .. to many loo breaks .. get smacked hands !) so guys and girls thats the story for me so far!! .. lost 5 lbs in three days....! this is a great forum really helps!:Dsharon....x

Good to hear you are doing so well Sharon.

The flapjacks do get easier to take, the fact you can actually eat them now so soon on the diet is amazing :) I have heard of some people liking them right off:rolleyes:

Definitely an acquired taste but as you have found out they do come in handy. I had one last night and it took me about an hour to eat it as I found the taste very strong as it has been two years since I had one, but I know from experience that it will eventually be okayish...

The toilet trips do ease off some, but are still pretty often although not as frequent as the first week when glycogen is coming off as it is stored in the body with lots of water.
i dont feel hungry now
If you have no hunger then I would say you are in ketosis.:)

it is exciting to see how fast the scales go down in the first week!

Well done on your 5lb down already:happy096:

Good luck with your weigh in on Tuesday, that is my weigh in day as well.

Love Mini xxx

Back