it's MONDAY let's do it hour by hour xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Hiya Gang,

I do hope all of you lovely people out there are doing ok, I'm affraid I've not been able to catch up on here for a while (again). I just don't seem to have the time lately.

I do hope to pop in later to see how you are all doing, it'll be nice to catch up.

It's cold here at the mo but I think I'm this cold coz I'm glugging on my ice cold water and have left my housecoat up stairs :(.

Never mind, hope you all have a fabby day.

ttfn xx sj xx

Hi SJ, always nice to see you on here. You're missed :( but sometimes we're just too busy aren't we!

Well all my hard work of the last week has paid off. Just had my weigh in - 5.4lbs off!!!!

I'm so chuffed! I survived the weekend too which is a first for me (although in confession I will admit to 4 packs and a teaspoon of potato salad yesterday).

I'm raring for another week. I was 13.1 this morning so I'll be back in the 12s next week if I make sure I stick to it.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day xxx

Morning all!
You don't need to whisper today;) hangover gone!
The good news is my daughter is going back to school today as shes recovered from her ear infection.
But....
Now I have an eye infection:(
Its craft morning this morning and I am debating going as my eye is very sore. I know it sounds wussy but if I am sat there rubbing my eye all morning it may put off those who are making sugar flowers!
Have to go to town too and catch up on the things I didn't do when I had Hannah off school :sigh: it never ends...

See you all later XX

Hi gang

Well, i've woken up with a stonking headache, feel sick, dodgy tum so don't think i'll be going to work and definitely no kickboxing tonight.:(

SJ - great to see you! Glad to hear you are still going strong and keeping busy xxx

Sarah - WELL DONE hun - that is a fantastic achievement!! Wow is all i can say xxx

Nicky - glad your daughter is better now but shame about your eye! Hope it is feeling less sore very soon. How's life as a CDC now? Have you got any clients yet?

Tara - hi babe, how are you this morning? What you up to? Should be an easy day for me as i ate all the fruit yesterday so nothing left!:D Have a good one xxx

Check in on you all later
xx

Hi everyone, don't know if I can do every hour but I need help today trying to get back on CD..I want to do low carb though for 3 days, don't want to go straight to SSing as I know I wouldn't do it so I am going to try to check in here as often as I can with my feelings and efforts..if that's ok?

Thanks susan

Morning Stranger (SJ) hehe Good to see a post from you , you are really doing so well , 4 LB loss for two weeks that is so fab . Won't be long now and you will be in paris , i guess thats another reason to spur you on ! Hey you will have to give us a link on Ebay to your site . Well done !
Morning everyone !!!! well done sarah on the first weeks loss

Aww hope you feel better JodieJoJo , you have done so well looked at the photo this morning , you look great , slim Jim will be your new nick lol Hope you feel better soon

Morning everyone,Well totm has arrived for me today and i feel rubbish, im tierd, grumpy and have a horrid tummy ache, i wish i was at home with my blanket rather than stuck at my desk until 5!CD wise things were hard yesterday although i stuck with it 100%, i suppose its just cos of totm that i want to eat and eat, manage just over 4 litres of water so i hope i can do the same again today.Westie what an excellent loss you had, makes it all worthwhile.Glad to hear that everyone is pretty much ok today and doing well.Better get on with some work xxx

Wow Morning everyone!

I was up at 4.10 this morning, thanks to my Daughter!!! Not sure what is going on in her little head, but it's happening every night!
Welcome back SJ!
Westie....well done on the loss this week!!
Nicky, glad to hear your Daughter is better after the ear infection, its a bummer that you now have an eye infection!!
JJJ, I hope that you feel better soon, I have a dicky tummy, but I have out that down to all the water I have drunk - not used to it!!!

I managed to get through the weekend from Hell. Hubby decided to have every local take-away available to him and then sit in front of me and eat it. Yesterday we ended up going to KFC and he and LO ate their meals, whilst I nursed a bottle of water....Yes, I did cry at that point!!!!!
Anyway, I got through it and came out the other side fighting!

Just need sleep now!

Morning all, late checking in today, had PC probs my graphics all went doolally. Anyway looks as tho they are back now.

Great loss Westie well done, you really are steaming ahead :)

Hope You eye clears up soon Nikki, gosh if not one thing it's another..glad you DD is better now. (((hugs))) Have you placed your 1st order yet? Don't forget the Sp offer pack.

JJJ hope you feel better soon hun, It probably is the fruit. Take it easy today if you can. ((hugs))

SJ really glad to see you back and fab weight losses, well done:)

Mrs V, what willpower, well done thatmust have been really hard:eek:

SarahM, hope you feel better soon too totm is a right pain (sorry!) cuddle up with a HWB, shame you have to be at work. (((hugs)))

I am on my 2nd litre and having a coke zero, working this evening so trying to get everything done here before I go.

I'm in a bit of a lazy mode today, need to get my a*se into gear. This site is SOOO! addictive.

Have a great day if you can..

Take Care
HM
XX

Torture :0(

Why did I do it??:cry:
Thought I would by very housewifey (for a change) and make my hubby a loaf of bread.:rolleyes:

It is nearly cooked and the smell is wafting through......:drool:

I just love fresh bread. Still warmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!:eek:

:gen147:

back again, its lunch time and ive just had a choc tetra and a peppermint tea. DH just popped down to see me (he only works down the road) and he has been to buy me the CD of the guy that we went to see a couple of weeks ago in London - Jack Penate, it came out today so he's been to sainsburys to get it for me and im sitting with my headphones listening to it now!Other than that the period pains have eased thank goodness and there's only just over 3 hours to go until home time, yippie! Hope everyone else is having fun today xx

Why did I do it??:cry:
Thought I would by very housewifey (for a change) and make my hubby a loaf of bread.:rolleyes:

It is nearly cooked and the smell is wafting through......:drool:

I just love fresh bread. Still warmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!:eek:

:gen147:

OOhhhhh!
Stay strong!!!!!

No clients yet although plenty of promises... am still waiting to go on the website and I did order the S packs X

oh me too, its so hard to restist the smell of the french sticks when im walking around the supermarket! Be strong and keep away from it! x

Be strong Hedgemag!!!!!

If I can get through a full weekend of Hubby eating rubbish, you can ignore the bread!!!!

To top it all off, they have just come around with a bag of fun-sized chocolate bars at work!! Argh!!!!!!

I'm off to have a chocolate Tetra Brick!!!

Lol, you can do it!

Back