****its monday**lets do it** hour by hour*****

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
at work so cant write much today!!

have a good day all!!

im doing good so far!

xxxx

Im off work today and we are going on a family shopping trip. Not feeling too motivated today as the scales haven't moved at all since WI last Friday.

Off work today. Quite cloudy here in Yorkshire, a bit of a let down from the fantastic weekend! Got a very exciting day planned I'm taking my Mum gnome shopping, yes that's right gnome shopping!!!
Also need to get a few bits for hols so I'm looking forward to that!
Have a great day all xx

OMG Fizzy!!!!
Just read your Ticker for Xmas, that is scarily close and I haven't had my Summer hols yet!!!!! LOL!!! xx

I'm hoping the weather in Leeds picks up, meant to be 26 today but it looks really dull at the mo.

I'm having my weigh in in a an hour or so, hope its a good un

nice here, at the mo, so off to braunton burrows for a run around the duned with the kids - should keep me from the fridge!! x
enjoy your day what ever you do guys! x

Well first day and sat here with a litre of water and having a choc mint shake, feeling really postive and pretty determined, hope that lasts! Have a good day all.

day 2 of my restart :D :D :D have a busy day again today have to collect dd from parents house bank,post office, etc etc it never ends!!

Best of luck to people with weigh in's :) :)

we can do it :) xx

Good Morning All:D

The sun is shining and I'm stuck in the office:rolleyes:

I'm one shake and one litre down so far this morning and I've got weigh in later today. My scales show a 1lb loss again but will change ticker when I have my cdc's result. My losses have really slowed down:sigh:

Good luck for any other wi's today:p

yeah. leeds is really muggy and cloudy and hot. think a thunderstorm is on it's way. well hopefully to clear the air!!

i'm off to tesco shortly to hopefully find some trousers that fit and some trackie bottoms for step aerobics...

abz xx

Morning everybody, had a lovely lie in today, kids got alot of sun yesterday thats why they up later :) woohoo ....

lovely day again today..

ha ha becky i wore a skirt yesterday a short one too!! and i shall be wearing another one today :)

day 1 restart for me today. :)

well done becky :)

good luck everyone :)

Morning, never joined in one of these threads, so hello!
My ss restart today, I have 18lbs to loose to get to goal, and want to get it off as quickly as possible.
Hope everyone has a great day x

Morning all. Just got back from my wi and i've lost 3lbs. I've now lost a total of 10 points from my BMI so i'm really chuffed with that.
Mentioned to my cdc that i'd thought about becoming a cdc myself. She said I could go for it now as my BMI is low enough?? So she's sending off for all the details for me. It's all a bit scary I was only really looking into it this morning and now it's all go.:eek:

Just been weighed and lost 8lbs over the 2 weeks

Morning everybody, had a lovely lie in today, kids got alot of sun yesterday thats why they up later :) woohoo ....

lovely day again today..

ha ha becky i wore a skirt yesterday a short one too!! and i shall be wearing another one today :)

day 1 restart for me today. :)

well done becky :)

good luck everyone :)
#

good luck hun :) xx

Morning, never joined in one of these threads, so hello!
My ss restart today, I have 18lbs to loose to get to goal, and want to get it off as quickly as possible.
Hope everyone has a great day x

Good luck hun :) :)

Morning all. Just got back from my wi and i've lost 3lbs. I've now lost a total of 10 points from my BMI so i'm really chuffed with that.
Mentioned to my cdc that i'd thought about becoming a cdc myself. She said I could go for it now as my BMI is low enough?? So she's sending off for all the details for me. It's all a bit scary I was only really looking into it this morning and now it's all go.:eek:

well done on the 3lbs and wooohoooo on becoming a cdc you will make a fab cdc ;)

Just been weighed and lost 8lbs over the 2 weeks

8lbs wooooohooooo :) :) brill

hey everyone. i've just been shopping for some size 18 trousers and now i'm sitting in them :D i'm still not sure if they quite fit. it's not like they look obscene on me. just fitted. but i can see all my lumps and bumps in them and they feel snug. but i think it's because i've been wearing baggier and baggier trousers for the last six weeks.... so i'm sitting in them, and i'm perfectly comfy in them, to see if i get used to the feel of them and to see what OH says when he comes home :)

and i'm going to step aerobics for the first time tonight too :) i've even bought myself some trackie bottoms. woo. ha. there's three of us going together so that should be fun :D it's an hour long session though. and i don't think any of us have done it before so it should be a laugh :D hee.

abz xx

wow first day went well, must say, mum came here with some southern fryed chicken for daughter but she didnt like it so i finsihed it off!! WTF only 2 pieces of it though, but still!!

not going to use that as an excuse to pig out though, have had 1 pack and will have the rest of my packs later on no other food will enter my mouth!

stupid head!

oh and i feel icky already so maybe i will have a bug tommorrow? lol

It's my first day back on SS after my birthday and holiday! Just wanna get home from work so i can take my mind of eating and do summat else. Am planning on buying a yoga DVD and doing that tonight, followed by a long bath and dvd/tv in bed.....heaven! I must get the water down me though as i'm struggling today! :sigh:

abz i hop you have fun at the class it sounds like good fun.x

amethyst naughty naughty, come on you can do it, get some water into you :) x

Hey Loz, happy belated birthday, hope you had a great holiday. Im on day 2 today of restart its sooo tough isnt it. im keeping busy busy all the time and it is def helping xxxxx

Back