Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's my 25th wedding anniversay next week so I tried on my wedding dress and ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by TeresaTT, 26 June 2010 Social URL.

1. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I still have two inches to lose off my waist before I can do the zip up. However it was great to actually get the zip up that far and hopefully when I get to target the zip will go all the way up. It just might take me a few more months.

It is quite ambitious for me to try to get into my wedding dress as I was fairly slim then and lost even more weight due to all the stress of the wedding. However my weight then was still a healthy one for my height so I shall see if I can get there. It's a great motivator as I would so love to be able to wear my wedding dress again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow that's amazing, not long to go until you will be able to! Bet you feel amazing!

Congratulations on your 25 years :) it's great to see some marriages are still lasting :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.