It's my 25th wedding anniversay next week so I tried on my wedding dress and ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by TeresaTT, 26 June 2010 Social URL.

1. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I still have two inches to lose off my waist before I can do the zip up. However it was great to actually get the zip up that far and hopefully when I get to target the zip will go all the way up. It just might take me a few more months.

It is quite ambitious for me to try to get into my wedding dress as I was fairly slim then and lost even more weight due to all the stress of the wedding. However my weight then was still a healthy one for my height so I shall see if I can get there. It's a great motivator as I would so love to be able to wear my wedding dress again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow that's amazing, not long to go until you will be able to! Bet you feel amazing!

Congratulations on your 25 years :) it's great to see some marriages are still lasting :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.