Extra Easy It's my 2nd WI tonight!

Petrina

I've been good but I don't feel like I've lost any weight. I've been walking to work and jogging 3 miles 3 times a week. But I still feel the same. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Good luck. X

Lots of luck !!! You will prob be surprised once you get there...

Keep persevering sometimes the inches drop with exercide before all the pounds do... but well done you for getting active.

Lisa xxx

So this morning I was moaning saying I haven't lost weight. Well I went to my WI and I've lost 5lbs!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I think the 3 mile run I did before weigh in helped. So I'm very happy! Thanks everyone for the support. :D

Wow!!! Well done on the 5lb loss Huni!!! 3 mile run??? Keep that up!

Congratulations but just one word of warning. If you were not drinking enough water this may be partly down to water loss during your run. in which case the scale could show an increase next week as your water level balances out.
Not saying this will definitely happen but if it does don't be too disheartened.

So this morning I was moaning saying I haven't lost weight. Well I went to my WI and I've lost 5lbs!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I think the 3 mile run I did before weigh in helped. So I'm very happy! Thanks everyone for the support. :D

Well done you Petrina! I am so glad it worked out for you....

Keep it up xxx

Thanks everyone. Well done on your loss Irene. Circles I've been drinking 2 and a bit litres. It that enough or do I need to drink more?

Well done Petrina! :D
Can't wait to get exercising again...never thought I'd hear myself say that!!

Back