Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's my 6th weigh in later.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Popsie, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Popsie

Popsie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Restart
    Hiya, it's my 6th weigh in later on and I must say I am feeling really nervous. It is coming up to TOTM and I am feeling really hungry. I have nibbled at a few bits but I have been drinking plenty of water. I hate when I am coming up to that time because I always feel hungry. Oh well I suppose I had better just face the music.

I will feel back to you all later...wish me luck..think I am gonna need it lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Good Luck (I'm sure you'll be fine though) :)

4. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Popsie ..... let us know how you went. I am sure the CDC will be sympathetic for the TOTM blues.

5. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Luck!!

6. Sandi1959

Sandi1959 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, Can i join this thread. I started CD on Monday and want to lose 3 stone for my daughters wedding 20th August, then maintain it and become a counsellor. I lost 3 stone 3ibs on LL 5 years ago and have struggled to keep the weight off. Gave up smoking over a year ago which added to the weight problem. Weighed in on Monday at 13 - 3 and already have lost 4 ibs. Just need to keep in the zone. Good luck everyone xx:eek:

7. Popsie

Popsie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Restart
    Hi everyone,
    I stayed the same as the week b4. This seems to be happening every fortnight...not sure why....oh well I suppose it is better than gaining. I am pleased overall because I seem to be losing inches. I hope I will make up for it next week. I have lost a stone already and need to lose another 2 by end of July for my birthday party. Do you think it's possible? I know I have been a bit naughty this week but I am going to be good from now on. I have to get into my dress.

Thankyou all for your support and good luck to you all on you CD journey xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.