It's my Birthday do I'm having the day off but ......

Tracyx

Silver Member
Morning Girls,

Today is my birthday so I'm having the day off, its only 10.30am so i havnt even ate anything yet but I'm already missing Slim and Save.

I promised myself I wasn't going to think about my diet today and just enjoy my Birthday but all I keep thinking about is getting up tomorrow and getting weighed to see how much damage I've done then getting back onto my shakes, that makes me sound sad!! lol.

I'm actually glad because I know it means as of tomorrow I'll have no problem being 100% to Xmas :) x

Ps: Just realised my typo in the heading, obviously it's meant to say "SO"!! lol :D x

Last edited:
Happy bday Tracey, just have a fabulous time and don't worry about it, if I was you I would just weigh today and weigh next Tuesday then you won't have to worry so much.

If it makes you feel better I had a couple of chocolate biscuits and an proper cuppa last night at 10pm and tested in the morning still in ketosis and half a pound down. :)

I'm not gonna beat myself up about it because I went straight back on slim and save and I actually don't feel too bad, it's your bday babe just enjoy!! It's just one day xxx

Happy birthday, it's your day today so do whatever makes you happy xx

Happy birthday Hun I'm doing the same on my birthday in december xx

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

1st weigh in 3.11.13. - 9lbs
2nd weigh in 10.11.13 -1lbs
3rd weigh in 17.11.13 - 3lbs

Happy Birthday!! Hope you've had a lovely day. And don't fret about the scales hun. Whatever they say just remember that you have been so good up until now and are allowing yourself a planned day off and will be back on track tomorrow. You'll be fine getting back on it.

Hope you got spoilt xx

Thank you Girls :)

I had a lovely birthday thank you but to be honest it being good was nothing to do with the food (because the food wasn't that great) to be honest it was more having a few hrs off from the kids in adult company that made it special.

So i got up today and got weighed and.....................ive gained 4lbs :(

I know a lot of that is just water and the fact that I'm physically full of food so I'm not too worried but I am 100% focused and ready to stay on track until Xmas. I actually bought myself a lovely big cream cake to have last night (im not keen on birthday cake) and I actually forgot all about it so I'll need to give it to someone else but I'm not even bothered I'm totally focused and back on track.

One thing I would say to anyone desperate to take a day off is that when you do the food never tastes as good as you think it's going too :( x

Last edited:
Well done for getting back on track, that's the worst bit of the battle I think. The 4lbs will be off before you know it x

That's do true about food. I had a cupcake at my daughters christening and I was imagining it to be the most amazing thing of all time. But it actually was just a cupcake. Tasted nice, but hardly the heaven sent thing I had built it up to be!!!
Glad you enjoyed your birthday, and well done for throwing yourself straight back in!!
Those 4lbs will be gone soon enough so don't worry.
Straight back on and a heap of water and it'll all be flushed straight out.
:)
Did you get lots of nice pressies too?!!!!!
Xx

Thanks girls, I forced myself to drink loads of water yesterday to help get rid of the water weight and it worked, I woke up today and had lost 3 of the 4lbs I gained after my day off so 1lb to go and I'll be back to where I was before my birthday :)

My weigh-in day is Saturday so if I manage to loss 2lbs I'll be over the moon, but I'm currently 13.3 so am desperate to get back into the 12's x

Last edited:
Back