Its New Year's Day! Lets do it hour by hour!!!!!!!!!

spooky

Banned
Lots of restarters today, Myself and Hedgemag being 2!!!

Have adjusted my ticker :mad: and I don't want it to stay like that for long :mad:

Mind you, thats almost 4 months and Christmas damage so in the grand scheme of things I am not punishing myself too much!!!

Its coming off!!! It HAS to!!!

Water, water!!! :D

Good luck all!!! :D:D:D

Morning Spooky

I'm here with my GT and water and have GOT to get this weight shiffed.

Going to change ticker now.....Off we go!!!:eek:

Morning all!
I've now lost all my Christmas weight thanks to this bug I seem to have developed!!
Will try and stick to cd from today but not sure what my stomach will think of it!
Good luck to everyone else restarting!

Well ive completed day one of the CD, yesterday. And ive work up this morning after having the worst night sleep, feeling SH**.

Ive got a terrible headache, feels nauseus and shaky.

Im off the my mam and dads today for lunch, Well shakes, but the kids will have lunch. God I feel terrible. How long does this stage last.

Ive had three pints of water so far.:break_diet:

Hi jools, it lasts three maybe four days then you'll feel fantastic I promise, well done for starting, it's the best thing you'll ever do It's supposed to be my wi today but I didn't know if we'd still be visiting so I'm weighing next week, I've not cheated so will be very excited to have lost over Christmas for the first time ever.

Keep glugging people, here's to a skinny new year.xx

Hey peeps! Happy New skinny year! Right! I am back to CD today after quite a while. I've got 70lbs to lose and there is no doubt in my mind that it is coming OFF!!!! GULP! Bring it on!!! Good luck with starts and restarts!!! Vxx

Morning all

Good luck to us all on the restarts, two weeks of very little water is now taking its toll, can't stop going to the loo - need to retrain that bladder!!

Gxx

Well, I am on my second litre of water and i have had 2 GT's so far today.

No CD units as yet, I want to hold out a bit before I have those, and besides my tum feels a bit like a washing machine ;) NYE alcohol!

Might have a lie down in a bit now Dh is up and about and able to have the kiddies :D

Hi Tara, this wagon had better keep moving we need to pick up lots of ppls on the road to Slimdom! ;)

Off to make GT no. 3 :D still on 1st litre water and just opened a coke zero. ;)

happy new year everyone

Well done everyone who has made the big step of getting back to it today i have been as good as i could be over xmas and only had xmas dinner but still lost 7 pound this week so really pleased, i really like the daily as its always good if you feel a bit down and want to cheat it gives me the strength to say NO!
Hope everyone is doing ok
Lolly
xxx

Well done everyone who has made the big step of getting back to it today i have been as good as i could be over xmas and only had xmas dinner but still lost 7 pound this week so really pleased, i really like the daily as its always good if you feel a bit down and want to cheat it gives me the strength to say NO!
Hope everyone is doing ok
Lolly
xxx

Well done Lolly - that loss is amazing :D

4 GT's 2nd litre of water started and 1 shake down, have a feeling it's gonna be a long day!

I may even have a kip this afternoon, I had a rubbish night. I didn't sleep much and got very hot and figetty...had to keep hanging my feet out of the bed to cool off.

Right down with the water...and off we go again. ;0)

Keep going guys, you are all doing great on your first day back on it .. I will be joining you all tomorrow, Im quite looking forward to it now.

Hey folks, my restart is tomorrow, as its my birthday today and just about to head for a meal with my family. Am now 23 and not happy about it at all! Should i not feel more grown up by now?
Good luck to everyone on ur restarts! xx

Keep going folks well over half way through the 1st day........

Another GT for me and still on 2nd bottle of water but will get more down before the day is out.

Hello folks ... we're nearly there ... coming up to my danger time now, between 4 and 7, so am staying in bed ... just read a whole book and now I think i'll pop a dvd in! Keep going ... if I can do 1 day it'll be all downhill from then on!

Back