It's not Glandular - Jen does Exante

Juno*

I'm now on my 2nd day of Exante - I've sipped 2 litres of water, and I'm currently enjoying (sorta) a warm banana custardy thing.

I thought it would be a good idea to keep a note of how I'm progressing, thoughts and feelings as well as those all important goals.

So a wee introduction of sorts.

My name is Jen, I'm 29 and I'm getting married in a year to a lovely, lovely dude.

I'm currently 13 stone 12.25. In the past year I've developed happy cow syndrome, when you are a bit loved up and don't really give a flying squirrel about dieting, and I've went from my fighting (but still unhappy) weight of 12'10 to this.

This is my second flirtation with a VLCD...hello Lighter Life with your pseudo counselling and pocket killing products.

The goal is to get under 12 stone hook or by crook for my first dress fitting in October. It WILL be done.

On day one of exante I felt like I'd been hit by a massive truck. Filled with people. And luggage. The headache has now subsided, and hunger has vanished. I'm pretty sure that I've lost 3 stone by walking back and forth to the loo.

Off to finish this custardy concoction.

Toodles! x

In the past year I've developed happy cow syndrome, when you are a bit loved up and don't really give a flying squirrel about dieting,

Hi Jen, welcome along. I really did lol at your happy cow syndrome :D
Good luck with Exante and keep drinking the water. It really does work xx

Hiya Juno and welcome! good luck on your Exante journey. Am sure you'll get to 12 stone before your target date! :hug99: xx

Hi Jen, You've definitely made the right choice with Exante. Once I was past those awful first few days I haven't looked back. I was disappointed only to lose 2lbs during my second and third week but I've put that down to water retention and now I'm delighted that I've lost 18lbs over 4 weeks -I've never managed to lose that much on any other diet! I also did LL 7 years ago before my wedding. I completely agree with your thoughts on them! Good luck with your journey - you're nearly over the biggest hurdle!:girlpower:

Thanks everyone, comments are much appreciated!

Just had the bar for dinner - like chewing a moderately tasty brick. And a nice wee cup of camomile and spearmint tea.

I'll tell you something, the amount of TIME I have now I'm not eating...WTF? I'm on the couch, dishes and housework done and it's not even 7pm. Bizarre.

hey juno i can see this diary is going to be a funny read :Dwelcome aboard the exante wagon hold on tight hun and ul be at target in no time xx

Hi and welcome to the Exante bandwagon. It's all aboard to slimness and confidence (with the occasional bathroom stop).
I'm sure you'll be a gorgeous looking bride :D

Hey, I'm on day 2 & can completely identify with the truck thing (felt more like a boeing 747 in my case) - drank far more water today which helped (that drought they're talking about? Today that's my fault!)

Best of luck with your journey, you certainly have a great reason to succeed!!

Hi Jen, well done for getting on the VLCD bus, I've upgraded the wagon and installed a few toilets for obvious purposes :sign0131:. All boarders should be aware that this is an express service and the bus does not make any stops until it reaches it's final goal!!

Totally get ya about happy cow, I moved from Glasgow to Ireland a few years back, it's possible Ireland no longer exists as I actually may have eaten it. I got it off again for my wedding and stayed down for years, but then got unhappy cow syndrome and represented Scotland in the pizza eating Olympics when I moved to Abu Dhabi.

You'll get to 12st by October nae' bother so just stick with it.

I'm starting my journey today,so I'll come along on your ride if that's ok :),I'm also peeing for England at the mo and it's only 11 am ffs.

day 1 for me as well. oopppss better get supping my water x

Halfway through day 3 - and feeling very proud of myself and polishing my halo whilst sorta polishing off the porridge. I went to a conference in the Hilton today and ignored the buffet. Unheard of, I've never met a buffet I didn't like.

It's certainly flinging up the fact that most of my eating is not down to hunger in anyway - I don't think I've felt hungry in about 16 years.

No headaches, I'm tired but that is down to my wee dog getting spayed and cuddling her all night and not sleeping the best...nothing an early night tonight wont sort out.

I'm excited to see what next week's weigh in brings. I'm away for a weekend wedding next Friday and I'll go low carb as much as possible. I never planned for this to be long term, but I'm quite enjoying it so will see where it takes me!

Toodles x

Had a sneaky check on the scales this morning - 6lbs down since TUESDAY. WTF?

Celebrating with a coke zero, which isn't actually that appealing. I used to mainline diet irn bru so this is a fizzy treat of sorts.

Just the boost to keep going till Tuesday methinks!

Celebrating with a coke zero, which isn't actually that appealing. I used to mainline diet irn bru so this is a fizzy treat of sorts.

woohoo onwards and downwards :)
coke zero is OK but if it's taste you want Dr Pepper zero or low sugar cream soda is nice and refreshing xx

Tubby I don't even like normal coke :) It was purely for the excitement of the fizz (which tasted soapy?) I got through half a can and switched to water!

:8855: sparkling water all the way then! hehe

Good afternoon and WOW! Well done already :D :hug99: xx

Back