Its not the hunger......

missclare85

Silver Member
its the cravings and temptation........
as some of you know i dont do LT but did (if u can call 6 days going LT) and now do WW......

now how do you lot deal with the cravings in your head.....for me personally thats the hardest part.....not picking up things i shouldnt and thinking......'just a little wont hurt' because a little does hurt as it leads to more! Haha!
x

hmmm, well as a failed WW'er I can say i didn't!! With LT I just find it easy as food is not even an option so i just don't think about picking (and if i do it's very very rare).

What i do love though is smelling food, whether I cook things myself or go out with people who are having food. It's GORGEOUS! doesn't make me hungry, just smells fab.

Hopefully as I'm on LT for a long time (9 months by the end) my mind will have been re-set and i'll be able to refuse things still... we shall see!!

Yup i didnt either - ive tried many diets and LT is the one for me - nothing will pass my lips whilst im on tfr so having the option of saying oh a little bit wont hurt doesnt even enter my head!

Don't really know how to help you out really - how about not having the bad things you like in the house?

I think the good thing about TFR is that if you are tempted, you know this is TFR and if you really want to lose weight you wont give in. I have had cravings all the way through my journey and not once given in cos I'm so determined to lose the weight. I think it all depends on how focused and determined you are. I think nibbling on TFR would be wasting my £36 a week I have to pay. I think commitment is behind not nibbling.

I'm a failed WWer too, in fact I got so run down on following points and exercising too much and even then putting on weight, I made myself ill. So TFR is great I know I'm getting all my nutriants and I will lose weight if I stick to it and so far so good.

TFR is definately the way forward for me. You know if you have your shakes and enough water then you can't fail.
Resisting temptation is hard, but you have think of your next goal and aim for it.
Picking whilst on LT will only prolong the journey and cost you more money in the end.
Stay focused. You are only eating for the sake of it, you cannot be hungry and if you are hungry, you need to drink more water.

As a terminally failed WW'er, SW'er,Jenny Craiger, Atkinser, F-Planer, Harley Street injectioner, slimming piller, cabbage souper, super-busters.....I could go on and on....NOTHING has come close to as successful as Lipotrim. If you stick 100%, hunger cravings and pangs will disappear. And the weight drops off at a lovely fast rate.

Picking whilst on LT will only prolong the journey and cost you more money in the end.
I am living proof of that!! :eek:

Hopefully those demons have been banished forever. WI tomorrow will tell the tale...:wave_cry: :p

Try your best IrishMum, think how much quicker you will get to goal even if its only an extra 1lb a week by not picking!

its the cravings and temptation........
as some of you know i dont do LT but did (if u can call 6 days going LT) and now do WW......

now how do you lot deal with the cravings in your head.....for me personally thats the hardest part.....not picking up things i shouldnt and thinking......'just a little wont hurt' because a little does hurt as it leads to more! Haha!
x

Hi Clare

I've done WW before and found it does work but you have to really be focused and if you can be focused with TFR then you can do it with WW. I used to point all my food and enter it into the little databank calculators that you can get from the meetings and found that you can eat really well doing the points system- but having said that for me Lipotrim is the best diet to follow as food isn't in the equation and you lose weight(fat) very quickly and as I am very impatient it works great for me.
Good luck to you though - hope you do well x :)

i am a life member or whatever they call it. i lost the weight around 2 stone and 12 months later put it all back on and loads more - 6 stone more. i have since tried ww but just struggle to stick to it. weekends are always a problem for me. i have only done 1 weekend so far on lp - so obviously not an expert but it does feel easier to know that the answer to any food or alcohol is a firm NO.

I am living proof of that!! :eek:

Hopefully those demons have been banished forever. WI tomorrow will tell the tale...:wave_cry: :p

Good luck IrishMum for your wi tomorrow
don't worry - you'll do well x :):)

As a terminally failed WW'er, SW'er,Jenny Craiger, Atkinser, F-Planer, Harley Street injectioner, slimming piller, cabbage souper, super-busters.....I could go on and on....NOTHING has come close to as successful as Lipotrim. If you stick 100%, hunger cravings and pangs will disappear. And the weight drops off at a lovely fast rate.

Suppaslimma,
You did make me laugh with this, I thought I was reading my own life story.
Irish mum,
Best of luck with the weigh in.

And last but by no means least
MissClare85,
I must echo what most say on here, because food is not an option it stops being such a big issue for me. I don't have cravings like I did every other day of my life and especially when I had to cut down on food intake. This diet has given me the chance to live without food and try and re-address the balance of power - who has the most power: the food over me or me over the food. Finally my head can be at peace on this diet and therefore there are no cravings. I recognise food, I admire it, I smell it, I prepare it and serve it but I don't eat it, crave it or want it - for now and hopefully until the end of my lipotrim journey.
It doesn't answer your question sorry but perhaps the mantra of water water water may help to assuage your cravings. Take care and good luck.
Doirin

Back