ProPoints It's now or never!!!

Hi there folks!

I've decided to start a food diary - I'm new to ProPoints and doing it from home as I can't afford the meetings just now. I've been trying to lose weight for 15 years and have zero willpower - I've always done Slimming World before but want to get away from the huge portions and change my habits for life!

I think the biggest changes I'm making this time around are exercise and soup! I started the diet just over a week ago and first weigh in was 9lbs loss, woohoo!! Best ever start to a diet in my life! :D

I'm convinced the success was due to walking 2 miles every night at a fast pace and doing at least 30 minutes every night on the Wii Fit. I've now bought Zumba for the Wii so I'll see how that goes! :character00116:

I think my points are more than 29 but I'm working with that number and my 49 weeklies to see how I go. So I'll start recording my food from yesterday onwards and would just like to thank everyone for all the inspiration and advice I'm finding on here, it's amazing!:talk017:

Yesterday I had:

Brekkie:
Weetabix 3pp
Banana
Milk 1pp
Chopped walnuts 1pp
Sultanas 1pp

Total 6pp

Lunch:
Tuna 2pp
2x Pitta Bread 8pp
Mayo 1pp
Salad

Total 11pp

Snacks:
4 pack Brevita Biscuits 8pp
Mini Choc Mallow 2pp
Milk 1pp

Total 11pp

Tea:
Carrot & Coriander Soup Homemade 1pp
3x Toast 6pp
Low Fat Spread 1pp

Total 8pp

Grand Total: 29/29 pp
7/49 weeklies (42 left)

(Did 30 minutes on Wii Fit and walked 2 miles at fast pace as well, but not exchanging exercise for food)!

Thanks for stopping by ;)
Tara xx

Last edited:
Hi again!

Okay so day two has gone well, yay!

Here's my diary for today:

Brekkie:
Weetabix 3pp
Banana
Milk 1pp
Walnuts 1pp
Sultanas 1pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch:
Pitta 4pp
Egg 2pp
Potatoe 1pp
Salad
Apple
Multigrain Crisps 3pp

Total: 10pp

Snacks:
(WW Smoothie)
Banana
Strawberry
WW Toffee Yogurt 1pp
Milk 1pp

Brevita x2 4pp

Total: 6pp

Tea:
Tesco Chicken in Tomatoe 8pp
200g Jacket Spud 4pp
Sweetcorn 3 tbsp 3pp
Cabbage

Total: 15pp

Grand Total:
29/29 points
8/49 weeklies (34 left)

(30 minutes on Wii Fit tonight)

Right then, I'm off to get the washing up done before Biggest Loser.....

Byeeeeee :bolt:

Hi well done on the loss if you put a post on someone will check if you are on the right amount of points, just put on your age ,weight and height and i am sure someone will let you know lol x

Thanks for that Linda..... I didn't want to put my details on because I reckon people must get sick of working the points out, but if you insist, lol!

I'm female, 41 years young, 5"4, sit on my bum most days in an office, weigh 222llbs now..... thinks that's it!

Can anyone help with the points please?

Thanx :D

Hungry Wednesday Diary!:(

Brekkie
Weetabix 3pp
Banana
Walnuts 1pp
Sultanans 1pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch
Homemade Carrot & Coriander Soup 1pp
3 Toast 6pp
Spread 1pp

Tea:
2 Egg Omelette 4pp
Ham 1pp
Cheese 2pp
200g Jacket Spud 4pp
Salad and Pickles

Snacks
Multigrain Crisps 3pp
WW Yogurt 1pp
2 Brevita 4pp

32/32 points
1/49 weeklies (33 left)

(Did 45 minutes this morning on the Wii Fit)

Will be back later with any add-ons...... feeling groggy just now with a headache, BYEEEE! :(

Last edited:
Back