It's now or never!!!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hi all! I'm returning to Cambridge after 4 years and am hoping with every bit of me that I'll be successful like so many of you. Biggest inspiration came yesterday when we booked our wedding for 21st December this year! I just know that I need to do it!!! Did great last time and love the plan, but 4 years, too much food and a baby later I'm where I was before with 7 stone to lose! I've lost 2 stone since Christmas healthy eating and exercising but I'm getting bored with it and dragged into too many eating/drinking social events which is always the start of a slippery slope for me!! The thing I love about Cambridge is it takes away that option of food completely, so I cant have a bigger portion here or a glass of wine there :) anyway I live in Glasgow with my gorgeous fiancé and 2 wee boys and am off work til August on Mat leave yay :)) looking forward to getting to know u all and using the brilliant minimins again for advice and support :)) x

LISACDVIRGIN said:
Hi all! I'm returning to Cambridge after 4 years and am hoping with every bit of me that I'll be successful like so many of you. Biggest inspiration came yesterday when we booked our wedding for 21st December this year! I just know that I need to do it!!! Did great last time and love the plan, but 4 years, too much food and a baby later I'm where I was before with 7 stone to lose! I've lost 2 stone since Christmas healthy eating and exercising but I'm getting bored with it and dragged into too many eating/drinking social events which is always the start of a slippery slope for me!! The thing I love about Cambridge is it takes away that option of food completely, so I cant have a bigger portion here or a glass of wine there :) anyway I live in Glasgow with my gorgeous fiancé and 2 wee boys and am off work til August on Mat leave yay :)) looking forward to getting to know u all and using the brilliant minimins again for advice and support :)) x

Welcome back Hun. The wedding will be excellent motivation!!! X

Thanku hun!! Still going strong....today prob been toughest so far but am so determined!!x

LISACDVIRGIN said:
Thanku hun!! Still going strong....today prob been toughest so far but am so determined!!x

You can do it. Come join us on team ideal the girls and support are great x

Hey hun, don't know if you're still around or if you remember me. But I also did cambridge 4 years ago, lost 6.5 stone and managed to put it all back on again. I've also just had another baby and go back to work in Sept. I'm now doing Exante, started on 01-05-12 and am determined not only to lose it this time but keep it off.
Hope everything's going well this time around for you and congrats on the engagement and your new baby. X

Hiya Liz! Of course I remember you and how well you done! What's the new diet like? How u doing on it?? I'm sorry it's took me so long to get back to u I just haven't been able to get my head round Cambridge for so so long but am finally bk on it, day 3 and more determined than ever. Have 5 months til wedding dress fitting so desperate times call for desperate measures!! Hope u r well xxx

Hi Girls...

I restarted last Saturday after a 7 month break (my grandfather passed away and I just could not think about dieting)

Ive got about 2 stone to lose.... it is tough, but at the same time I am very positive and just have to keep going!

Good luck Miss_Roch! That will come off in no time and you'll be so pleased u stuck with it!! It's tough but so worth it. I can't wait to see and feel the fat coming off me!!!xx

My struggle used to be that after week one, i would feel less bloated and empty and think "job done"

I understand the diet so much more now, and realise it isnt the quick fix that every one thinks it is. I am going away next friday and am contemplating taking products with me as don't want to get knocked off this roll that im on. I was a size 22 at my daughters christening in 2008 and the weight has slowly dropped off but seem to have staggered and stayed t 14-15st and a size sixteen for the last 2 years....

so frustrating! cos if you could win the battle of the bulge by 'wanting' it - i would have won a long time ago!!!

I get weighed tomorrow.... hoping for 3lb off as know it wont be as much as my first week (9lb)

what are your numbers...? xxx

That's fantastic so far!! Well done! I would take products with you as no point in undoing all ur hard work!! I dropped 3 stone at beginning of year after having my son but have now put 2 bk on!!!! I started on weds at 18lbs 4 and size 20. Go bk to work mid September after mat leave and hope to be in the 14's by then and 12's by November for dress fitting! Haven't been 10 stone since I was 19 (8 years ago) so am hoping by beginning of next year I might be there!x

Hows it going girls?? Had 1st weigh in....10lbs gone forever! :D hope u r all doing well xxx

Back