Its now or never!

MrsDravenx

I have no idea how many times ive joined and rejoined here but now ive decided this will be my last time as im sick of falling off the wagon continuously!..My will power is zilch!!

So, im Danii!, im 25 years old..And found that my weight has always been an issue for me, i was even big as a kid..I have successfully in the past completed slimming world in my teens (think i was about 14), going from 11 stone (Size 16) right the way down to a size 10/12 (9 stone), it was the best ive felt in a very long time!

I then met my now, fiance and pretty soon my portion control went out of the window, i got pregnant and my weight ballooned to 13 stone, the biggest ive been in my life, when my son was born i managed to shed a stone and get down to 12 stone and a size 18. I seem to have spent the good majority of my life on a diet and its not a good existence im leading :\, i used to take anyones hand off who offered to take me clothes shopping, nowadays i refuse as its just too much effort finding something that i like and trying it on, before all of this i could happily walk into a shop, pick up whatever i want and know it'd fit!

Im now down to 11 stone 13 and i yearn to be at my pre pregnancy weight of 9 stone! :)

So here i am again, for the last time :D Hopefully this time i can succeed!!

Back