It's official! :D

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
It's official!

Just went to the pharmacy and picked up my shakes! I had the same guy I had last year. He was really nice and said I wasn't the only one back this year. Whew!

Just having my first shake now....surprisingly...it's really good! I think I actually missed them! Haha.

I can't wait to see the weight just melt away now. Bring it on!!!!! :D

Bring it on indeed! Good luck and really well done for coming back to it. Here's to all the pounds melting away - you'll be a skinny minnie in no time! xx

Thanks guys! Glad to see there are some other restarters here! I'm glad I still have some left over listerine strips from last year haha. I've just stocked up on some soda water as well. :D

Im too a restarter got the shakes this morning and so far so good- bye bye weight :D

So you've started today as well? Awesome! We can do it! :D We can commiserate together haha.

I'm a restarter too. Just got over the first week and it was hard work but feel great now and also 11lb lighter into the bargain. YOU CAN DO IT. Let us know how you get on at your first weigh in.
xxx

you will do great just like last time babes xxxx

Great job! I lost 11 lbs my first week last time. I'm hoping for a similar number next week! I can't wait to weigh in! :D

Thanks baby :D xxx

Welcome back, I'm a restarter too and I remember you from last year.

You know what to do so stick to it 100% and you know the weight will drop off! Good luck, not that you need it!

Oh yeah! I remember you too! Nice to see some familiar faces round here! :D

Are you finding it different the second time round?

Yeah I do find it different this time. I seem to have lost all the enthusiasm I had for LT this time round. Don't get me wrong, I am doing fine and finding this part of the diet easy, as a I did last time, just don't seem to excited about it all this time.

I would recommend this diet to anyone still and I do love the results. Like you my pharmacist said I wasn't the only one to be restarting LT again.

Good luck with your first week and I can't wait to see your first week's weigh in result!

Hey hun,

I was here last year too!! Gained a few pounds and back to lose them and the others I gave up on losing last year!!

Good luck!

Good on you for restarting. Hope you have a very successfull start.

Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in! :D

Bev- maybe it's because you know what to expect this time where as the first time round it was a surprise? I'm really enthused this time for some reason! Plus I've discovered making iced green tea, didn't have it last year and i'm loving it! :D

I think you could be right. The weight losses are good but like you said, no surprise!

Really happy to be on LT though cos I'm finding it fine like last time. This time I am using ice cold water which makes such a difference. I only ever did this right at the end last time, can't believe I used to have tap water warm shakes for nearly 6 months!

I don't like any tea so can't have the green tea but I don't feel as though I need to change anything at the mo anyway.

Glad you're OK and still really happy doing this, can't wait for your weigh in.

Hey Curls!

I remember you from last time- I'm restarting too!!
Best of luck hun...like you I'm waiting for the fat to melt away again. First WI tomorrow so keeping everything crossed!

Back