It's Official Day 4 SUCKS!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LoveIt, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Today is day 4 and I feel pants!! Started feeling a bit weak last night but this morning OMG! I had to stand on the escalators as I couldn't walk up them going to work! I have no energy what so ever... I feel sick - and I've already had a litre of water on my way in this morning!!
    I know this feeling is going to pass and by day 6 I'll be feeling better but I just need some reassurance.....
    I don't feel the need to cheat or anything.. just feeling VERY sorry for myself! :cry:
    Cheer me up my lovelies!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    sounds like ur going into ketosis hunnie! i had flu on day 4 till sday 8 and felt crap lol, it wil get better after today i promise x

4. Kimba_soontobeslim

Kimba_soontobeslim Full Member

Hi Loveit, I felt like that too, I also had quite a lot of mood changes and would get quite down! I'm now on day 10 and it's sooo much better.....my energy has returned to normal and I feel very upbeat most days! Just hang in there and it will get better!

xxx

5. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Oh my god I feel exactly the same!!! I feel really sick and dizzy and tired!!!! I couldnt get up this morning, I feel like I just wanna go home to bed!

Glad im not the only one feeling like this. x x

6. LoveIt

Diet:
    Phew... good to know I'm not suffering alone!
    I felt like I was ill last night... I went to bed at 9 and had to force a smile every time my boyf came in to check on me! Lol!
    I just had no energy and even sitting up was a struggle! I'm SUCH a drama queen!
    Just had a black coffee and I'm starting to feel a little better... you gotta LURVE caffeine! :)

7. LoveIt

Diet:
    By the way.... thanks girls! Mwah! xxxxx:girlpower:
    I have so my love for Minis! x

8. LoveIt

Diet:
    Doh.. that was meant to read.. I have so much love for Minis!
    See... even my brain isn't working today!! :-(

9. misscharlie

misscharlie Full Member

Day 4 and 5 was the worst for me and my mum, but bear with it, in a couple more days you'll feel totally different with the added bonus of a huge weight loss too!

10. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LoveIt you know this feeling is only a temporary one! Stick with in hun
    xxxx

11. LoveIt

Diet:
    Wowzers...... it got to 6pm and I felt fine.. full of energy!! Glad that horrid feeling didn't stay around for long!!
    Heres to day 5 and feeling great! xxxxx

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

once you get over this week you will be fine :) :)

becky x

13. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    poor you...but how nice to have BF as nurse maid.
    Try & remember how you feel now, & then you can compare it to how Fab you feel when you flip into ketosis in the next 24 hrs or less.
    don't worry about that. when you're in K it'll get worse:p
    Yippee.
    what a difference 12 hrs makes.

DEar loveit, Can I ask you a favour?
    I describe the process & feeling of going into ketosis to all my new clients. sometimes it helps to illustrate with anecdotes & quots from others, but some still remain,understandably, sceptical. ( well it is ,on the face of it a bonkers diet)

the favour is: would you mind if I printed out these posts of yours so I can let my clients read them? It is just such a perfect description of passing from the later stages of carb with drawal into Ketosis Heaven.

14. LoveIt

Diet:
    Of course! I'd love to help others in anyway I can!
    Just don't ask for any more quotes as I can truly natter on for England about this diet and you're new dieters will get bored! :ignore:

My boyf has been amazing... he totally disagrees with this diet - you know the normal reaction - but he's still been amazingly supportive.. he's out tonight but he just texted to say he loves me the way I am.. bless! Not bad to still be this lovely after 10 years together hey?! :D

(Told you I could natter for England!) xx

15. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Loveit.
    Also like the sound of the BF 'don't approve of the diet but will support your attempt to do it'

Midyou.in a few weeks when your skin is glowing, you've lost a stone or so & have more energy than he can remember,he'll suddenly realise that it's actually the best diet in the world!

16. LoveIt

Diet:
    Yep I'll have him eating his words! My skin is already glowing... must be all the water I'm drinking. x

17. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    How's today gone hun? I'm feeling great - still no symptoms! I'm sure they will surface??? Feel good and still really positive
    xxxxxxxx

18. LoveIt

Diet:
    Hello my love...
    I'm afraid I'm not so good. - read the post SS+ Help - I was doing so well today. Felt amazing this morning and went to my god daughters holy communion... ignored the party food and drank pints of water. Then as soon as I got home 6ish I started to feel realy ill. Faint, shakey, sick, the thought of a tetra made me feel ill! I had my 2nd tetra anyway, and some more water... then I had a black coffee... nothing was making me feel better.
    Soooooooooooo.... I had some chicken and 2 tablespns of broccolli :cry:
    I felt so much better afterwards though and although I feel like a complete and utter failure I feel better for having it and still feel positive about SSin. I'm just considering 'allowing' myself a small white and green meal on a sat/sun night. Not quite SS+ as it would only be 1 or 2 days a week but if I 'allow' myself this now, then I'm hoping it will take away this feeling of guilt and failure that I have now!?
    I'm still lovin' the CD and SSin'.... just trying to be realistic at how I can maintain this long term. :confused:

Well done you for still going strong... I have even MORE respect for all of you that can SS for weeks now.:D
    How have you found it so far? xxxxx

19. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey don't feel guilty nor a failure. This is so so hard to do. You have to do what works for you and if that means SS+ then sobeit.
    I feel so strong but as I said I am taking that feeling day by day as I don't know how long it will last!
    Good luck honey and don't batter yourself
    xxxxxxx

20. LoveIt

Diet:
    Thanks Minnie! Mwah! Appreciate your support.... it's just going to make me more motivated to lose loads! AND I'm going for a long walk with me Nan tomorrow so that should burn off my little meal.
    I love this site.... 30 minutes on here and I don't feel so bad. xx

21. LoveIt

Diet:
    You're doing fab by the way... can't wait till next week when you have your weigh-in to see how well you've done.... we could have a compettion on our hands!! Race you to -38lbs!! ;-) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.