Its official im starting CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by VickChick, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. VickChick

VickChick Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who has supported me over the last few days and encouraged be to go for it, finally made contact with cdc and although there isnt a local one in my area i have found someone who will be able to come to meet me on the 9th feb, weigh in will be monthly but hey i dont care, im soo excited that im going beat the flab :gimi: cant wait so ill keep an online diary and hopefully upload some pics, cheers minimims support your all i needed xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thats fantasic, we'll be here for u through ur weight loss.
    good luck am sure your gonna be great :)

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Congratulations hun, yes it will be hard but it'll be worth every bead of sweat as you drink that water and wow just think of the loss after 4 weeks itll be AMAZING!!!!!!

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Enjoy every moment of watching yourself shrink!!

Georgie
    xx

6. chelle1975

chelle1975 Full Member

HI, im starting cd on monday, as its my birthday next week, so going out for meal etc on sat, determined to stick it out, have a few stones to shift, where in cumbria are you vickchick, im in workington....

7. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good luck vicki!!

8. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm sure you will do well, it will be hard but you can do it!

9. Debbiemac

Debbiemac Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Cambridge

A fellow birthday girl and Cumbrian :D I'm in Alston.... well, when I'm at home I am! Usually found lurking around the Lanes in Carlisle lol!

Good luck to both of you with your journeys. This is an excellent place for support.

10. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck hun, it is brill on here there are so many people helping and supporting others its a fab site xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I'm starting on the 28th Jan. Good luck and heres to great weight losses for all of us.

12. VickChick

VickChick Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi shell and lisa im in barrow in furness, luckly ole me living in such a town miles from anyway one road in and one road out lol, any my cdc is coming from yorkshire im amazed that she will travel so far, chatted for about an hour with her last night she is such a lovely person, filled me with confidence, can i ask you all which shakes are not and not so nice as im buying a month at a time, thought id do shake for breakfast, soup for lunch (take to work) and soup for dinner so i dont feel like im depriving myself at meal time with hubby and son, god i hope that i can still cook for them without being tempted, hubby said leave it too him to do but son kinda looked unhopeful when he said that lol, any other advice??

13. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Luck Vicky! xxx Going to see my CDC tonight - not sure when i can start as she said i will have to take my medical form to the GP due to my BMI :sigh: !! Hopefully will be able to start next week.
    Hope the GP doesn't object to me doing this diet! Has anyone had any negative feelings from their Gp regarding this diet??

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good news well done glad you found someone

15. Judy

Judy Full Member

goodluck ladies you wont regret it!!!

judy xx

16. chelle1975

chelle1975 Full Member

I am looking forward to starting on monday, and my biggest concern is how i will cope cooking for hubby and 3 boys :sigh:, i could just go on hols for 3 month:rolleyes:, if only....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.