it's. oh. so quiet on the cambridge diet

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
:rolleyes: Now where is everyone ?

Is there anyone out there ..

Hello !!
Dietmeal , what is that like ?
Day 5 , how are you feeling ? have you got much to lose , i read your back as you gave up smoking and gained some . Yes , I also gained too , gave up over 5 years ago

Hi, its ok, limited flavours a bit like lipotrim as they only do a certain range of meal replacement shakes, but they also do bars and meals - i get mine from Avidlite and they are very good stating which are meal replacements and which are just ordinary shakes/bars/etc.

The price was the main factor, I bought 4 weeks supply, and as my order was over £65 I got 5% discount, so with postage it worked out at just a fraction over £22.50 a week, a helluva lot cheaper than CD which was costing me well over £40.

They taste OK to me, but I only have vanilla and chocolate as I don't like the synthetic taste of banana or strawberry in any of the TFR options, but thats just me. I would like to lose about 2 stones, which would take me under where I got to last time, but a stone and a half would be OK as we go on holiday in 6 weeks.

So far going OK - but I am an "old hand" at this VLCD milarky, day 5 and jumped on the scales this morning and I have dropped 9lbs so far. Official weigh in is on Weds and would like to drop some more but if I don't that's OK, at least it is coming off!

How are you getting on x x

Jackieeeeee lol

wow Eclipse where do u get this from?? alot cheaper than CD huh?
keep up the smashing weight loss .!x

:wavey::wavey:
im here on cambridge for my sins, has been quiet on this bit recently, i just haunt the other diets to keep me occupied, lol

Shanny - I get them from Avidlite - they are called "dietimeal" x There is a subforum for the dietimeal on here, I think under the Celebrity Slim section for some reason x

Ooooh right will tell my friend then thanx Eclispe.!!
Im playing with my new iphone, Jackie were u gone now?? x

Hi shanny ! hows it going

Cheryl Hey yes I have that Avidlite , I have strawberry , eww I don't like it , I also have the bars and chicken soup instant high protein mix supplement , its coming to its out of date now , may have to mix CD and Avidlite , have not tried the choc , but the starwberry eww , its ok if you just think of the money it saves us lol .
As my cdc won't see me now as bmi too high Again , but maybe 10 days and i will get my bmi back down . Wow 9 pounds thats great , shanny keep away from strawberry lol .
Claire ... yes its very very quiet ... and i'm hitting on weightplanners too and martin lewis part 2 of cambridge lol

i'm here , i'm there , i'm everywhere lol

I'm here!

Had a clothes sort out earlier, feels so good! Never been on a diet where I've actually lost enough to make a difference!

i am here but you right forums has gone very quite guess a lot of people were on it for thier hols etc and will be back come september

I'm here, but just been lurking more than posting at the moment cos it's so quiet. xx

Think we are all thinking the same , lol
Well done funky mum on the clothes sort out , never to return to them . hows everyones sunday going , just been on a 2 hour walk with daughter ... hey I have not seen a cambridge daily for sometime either .

So whats everyone doing today .
Its the second week of the 6 weeks holiday and i'm already thinking what shall I do with my 6 year old .
Well now going to have first CD of the day , its all exciting stuff lol

Well, it's day 15 for me today and I'm finally 'in the groove' - the weekends are the worst for me as if I'm bored all I do is think about food. When I'm in work I'm so busy that I don't think about my shakes and bars, it's almost good not having to think about 'what shall I buy for lunch etc'

How about you Ms JMC? :)

Back