• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

it's. oh. so quiet on the cambridge diet

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello !!
Dietmeal , what is that like ?
Day 5 , how are you feeling ? have you got much to lose , i read your back as you gave up smoking and gained some . Yes , I also gained too , gave up over 5 years ago

Hi, its ok, limited flavours a bit like lipotrim as they only do a certain range of meal replacement shakes, but they also do bars and meals - i get mine from Avidlite and they are very good stating which are meal replacements and which are just ordinary shakes/bars/etc.

The price was the main factor, I bought 4 weeks supply, and as my order was over £65 I got 5% discount, so with postage it worked out at just a fraction over £22.50 a week, a helluva lot cheaper than CD which was costing me well over £40.

They taste OK to me, but I only have vanilla and chocolate as I don't like the synthetic taste of banana or strawberry in any of the TFR options, but thats just me. I would like to lose about 2 stones, which would take me under where I got to last time, but a stone and a half would be OK as we go on holiday in 6 weeks.

So far going OK - but I am an "old hand" at this VLCD milarky, day 5 and jumped on the scales this morning and I have dropped 9lbs so far. Official weigh in is on Weds and would like to drop some more but if I don't that's OK, at least it is coming off!

How are you getting on x x

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
:wavey::wavey:
im here on cambridge for my sins, has been quiet on this bit recently, i just haunt the other diets to keep me occupied, lol

Shanny - I get them from Avidlite - they are called "dietimeal" x There is a subforum for the dietimeal on here, I think under the Celebrity Slim section for some reason x

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi shanny ! hows it going

Cheryl Hey yes I have that Avidlite , I have strawberry , eww I don't like it , I also have the bars and chicken soup instant high protein mix supplement , its coming to its out of date now , may have to mix CD and Avidlite , have not tried the choc , but the starwberry eww , its ok if you just think of the money it saves us lol .
As my cdc won't see me now as bmi too high Again , but maybe 10 days and i will get my bmi back down . Wow 9 pounds thats great , shanny keep away from strawberry lol .
Claire ... yes its very very quiet ... and i'm hitting on weightplanners too and martin lewis part 2 of cambridge lol

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
i'm here , i'm there , i'm everywhere lol

i am here but you right forums has gone very quite guess a lot of people were on it for thier hols etc and will be back come september

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
S: 17st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st2lb(17.67%)
I'm here, but just been lurking more than posting at the moment cos it's so quiet. xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Think we are all thinking the same , lol
Well done funky mum on the clothes sort out , never to return to them . hows everyones sunday going , just been on a 2 hour walk with daughter ... hey I have not seen a cambridge daily for sometime either .

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
So whats everyone doing today .
Its the second week of the 6 weeks holiday and i'm already thinking what shall I do with my 6 year old .
Well now going to have first CD of the day , its all exciting stuff lol

Banafell

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
Well, it's day 15 for me today and I'm finally 'in the groove' - the weekends are the worst for me as if I'm bored all I do is think about food. When I'm in work I'm so busy that I don't think about my shakes and bars, it's almost good not having to think about 'what shall I buy for lunch etc'

How about you Ms JMC? :)