its one of those weeks

debtin

Gold Member
Where money is non existent and I have no yoghurts and only have pineapple in the house. Not even a bashed bruised apple in sight ;) and already feel like my diet is affected. Feeling bloated due to carbs I have been having. Is it possible to still lose with no super free? I have approx five syns left til Friday so even finding it hard to do green when I am having Spag bol for dinner due to lack of anything else. One thing I do know is how sluggish I feel already and will need stock up on home made soup. Tryin hard not to sabotage my week with Extra bread and cereals in the cupboad which would need synned....argh pay day not til Fri

Let this be a lesson to you to always have stuff in the house.......... Failing to plan is planning to fail!

All I can say is you're gonna have to find willpower from the bottom of your toes to be good this week lol ;)

Last edited:
Oh I know....tryin hard. Just didn't have the money to buy anything and have had to make do. Used today syns on cornflakes as ran out porridge but have cous cous for lunch. Pineapple to snack on and Spag bol for dinner and early night to avoid temptation of syns argh

Poor you! I hate weeks like this when I have no money to get the stuff I need for the diet. When I first started SW I was spending so much money on fruit and veg it was breaking my budget every week but gradually over the past year or so I have adapted to cheaper fruit and veg, using more seasonal stuff and I have also started shopping at the local market on a weekend when I get get everything I need for the week for us for under £10 usually.
Morrisons usually have a lot of very good offers on - last week it was bags of carrots for 30p and 4 Braeburn apples for 30p.
I hope you manage to get sorted out - and don't fall off the wagon over this please! x

Back