Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's SATURDAY folks, let's do it HOUR by HOUR XXX

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sophia-jo, 15 September 2007 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Good Morning everyone!

WOW, it's weeks and weeks since I started the daily off. I've been up for a couple of hours but have been surfing on Ebay :D etc...

How is everyone doing??

I feel like I've been away for weeks yet it's only been a day or two. I've just not had much spare time lately especially as my little girl has been ill on and off lately.

I should update my diary later too.

Hope we all have a good day today....:tear_drop::tear_drop: I really must catch up with my water intake, doing good today with at least 1 litre gone :D

catch you all later, hope I've not missed too much on the daily.

ttfn xx sj xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Morning SJ - lovely to see you!

Morning to everyone else - here's to another good day.

Sunny morning here with blue skies. DS has a fete today at his nursery so we shall pop along to that later. They've got a barbecue so must make sure that I do not succumb! - i shall just enjoy the wonderful barbecue smells!

Slept a little better last night - was still up a few times but at least i got back to sleep fairly quickly.

Didn't go to my husband's niteclub opening in the end - got all behind and literally couldn't find anything to wear. How sad is that? I am right between sizes and everything seems to look awful - either too big or too small. I ended up feeling fat and awful so decided not to go. :(:(

Well, good luck to anyone with a weigh in this morning. I was naughty and got on the scales this morning - half a pound lost since Thursday so i'm happy with that. I know its going to be SLOW now until the end.

Chat later

xx

4. misscooks

misscooks Member

Hello, I joined this forum yesterday! Its my second day of ss today, hoping it will be ok, seeing as its the weekend I wont be sitting around on my own! Its mu husbands first day of his millionth re-start, so hopefully we wont both hungry and ill tempered! DS has a birthday party of one his little friends to go to tonight, although, kids party food doesnt really tempt me, I wait until after a few 5 year olds have coughed and spluttered all over it and then it looks less appealing, lol!

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning All,

Gotta get back on track after a busy 3 weeks, so starting from scratch day 1 and all that, gotta get my water down so i'd better get to it.

6. spooky

spooky Banned

morning all!!
    Went out to a Silver wedding last night... had wine!:eek::eek:
    Need to get back on track today and lose the water and glycogen I gained last night!
    Off to the gym, but after that its a quiet day here for a change!!:D:D:D
    Catch you all later XX

7. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Morning everyone.

I jumped on the scales this morning, couldn't resist! I'm only 1 lb down though, what's that all about:confused:

This is week one of restart and it's almost over. I'm definitely in Ketosis and definitely sticking to SS and drinking 4 litres of water a day, so ONE POUND ?

My official day to weigh in is Monday so I know I have a couple of days to go. Ah well, it won't put me off, I have to make it make me MORE determined not less!

I better go and start glugging the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: Hope everyone has a good day.

8. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Morning all,

Its a lovely sunny day here, im going to make the most of it and go to the local market to see if i can pick up any bargains, then its gardening time i think.

Hope everyone has lovely days xx

9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Morning all.

Its nice and sunny here too today. I went out for a lovely meal with my hubby last night (my bday treat) and it was yummy. I wont tell you what I ate but lets just say I did not stick to 790 as planned. I enjoyed every single mouthful though and dont feel bad about eating as I haven't had a nice meal for 3 months. And I wore a size 14 outfit so was feeling really good about myself.

So back to it today. Got to be 100% and am going for 4 litres. Got to work this evening so cant get more than 4 litres down as my boss doesnt appreciate me running to the loo every 10 mins.

Have a good one everyone

10. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

So glad you enjoyed your meal Sam. My birthday is in a few weeks and I was always hoping to be by goal then so i could go and out and enjoy a meal. I dont think I'm going to get to goal by then but I may still go out!

Did you stray big time or just a little? I can't decide what to do! Think I might go for an indian as I could then have a chicken tikka.

xx

11. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Morning folks,

Had my weigh in and I have lost 4lbs wowowowowow :D:D
    Very happy with that.
    Glad you enjoyed your birthday meal Sam, and a size 14 too well done you, :D

My birthday is in a few weeks too so would love to be a stone down by then. So I can wear something other than baggy top.

Sun is shining here what a glorious Sept we are having..:character00238:

Good luck to you and Hubby, keep gluggling :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Enjoy your gardening Sarah :)

Morning SJ, missed you, do hope you little one is better. It is a worry when they are ill. ((((hugs)))):hug99:

Goling to update all my challenges now.....soooo happy!!!:party0011:

sophia-jo likes this.
  12. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Well done Hedgemag - what a result! you must be really pleased xx

13. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

when is your birthday hun?

14. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge

I am over the moon:D Thanx JJJ

My b/day is 16th oct..when is yours?

15. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

30th sept - a fellow libran then xx

16. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well Balanced....lol

17. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Morning , SJ
    I'm up late today as hardly any sleep, as my middle son and his mate had a sleep over , so its like a hangover without booze . No dout my son will sleep all day , and i've got to take my daughter to a party so no rest today for me :-( Hope everyone has a good day today , and SJ hope your daughter is on her way to a speedy recovery !

18. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

morning all ,talk about lazy didnt get up till 9 ,then made hubby and 2 kids a fry up aarrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.Day 2 here we go xx
    well done hedgemagxx

Hedgemag likes this.
  19. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Paula , yes its a sunny lazy day hehe , hey when i first started VLCD doing food like FRY UPS it killed me , but hey as long as we dont touch its ok , ok i'm heading off now , don't think i will be on anymore today as party and the X Factors on , love that , they should make that X Factor at least 3 hours long lol

20. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Morning all !
    just surfaced from my bed, i havn't slept very well this week & ended up in bed at 8.30 last night, had a lovely long sleep & have woken up with a thumping headache !!
    unfortunatly the tiredness overtook my willpower & i was naughty yesterday !! Today i'll be back on plan ;)
    xx :)

21. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Ouch me too , the head from hell , it must be the day for it , hope you feel better soon Pandora

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.