it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Hiya folks,

How ya all diddlin?? Herea are some positive vibes for everyone for the weekend ahead :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: I need lots of positive vibes as I just weighed myself and I think that I have only lost 2lbs, I am sooooooooooo pixxed off with this diet, I am truely and honestly sticking to it 100% and I am losing the minimum expected. I don't understand why some cders can cheat and still lose more than me..I have over 5 stone to lose so it's not as if there isnt any fat to burn! I've been in ketosis all the way, so I have no idea what is happening:cry:

Sorry to go on about this but it does make me wonder if I should continue with cd.

Keep going guys...get glugging :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: xxxxx

morning, i know how you feel! Week 4 I only lost one pound and was gutted! 1lb for not eating any food!! doesn't seem fair sometimes does it? hope you've got lots to do today to keep you busy, I'm off to step class now and then shopping this afternoon so keeping well away from the kitchen! Have a great day, keep going your doing so well x

Yes bottles to the ready

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
Yes lets go water bottles to the ready, i am on day 6 on ss but let my self down yesterday with a small snack, cant believe i have gone 6 days with no food and i am up to my old ways errr..
Well i am going to exercise my sins away this morning and pray that its just shakes all the way today. Would be nice to lose the weight and get a life not, instead of feeling like my weight controls every aspect of my life. Sooo going for it today:ignore:to be:)

Jo.x

Morning All

What a glorious sunny day - hope you are all able to get out and about today.

We have "old town week" starting today so there are loads of things on. There are a few fetes and a concert on the beach in the afternoon. Will probably walk down with my little boy and then walk back (its a half hour walk back with the last 15 minutes all uphill!)

SJ - don't feel despondent. I have decided to only look at my losses in 4 week chunks as i seem to vary quite alot week to week and loads day to day. I think i've only lost a pound this week and considering i lost 3 last week on aam it does make you think why am i going without food for just a measly pound or two! However, i think the overall loss over a 4 week period is more than other diets and that is what i am going to try and focus on.

Also, i dont know about the rest of you but with other diets, (i've tried them all) i seem to be much hungrier and taking food out of the equation has really worked for me. Everybody is different and i suppose its just a matter of working out what is right for you.

Sitting next to my little boy now who is having a boiled egg and soldiers for breakfast - oooooooo yum! and it looks like he is going to leave some.......must resist - chuck it straight in the bin!

Well, chat later

Have a great day

xxxxx

Hi All Yesterday was such a let down for me, i fell off the wagon big style... (sorry sazzy)I was doing so well, so I am going to aim to drink 5 liters of water, get stuck in to the housework and do some workout videos.... I think i went wrong because i have not seen a cdc this week and kept thinking oh a little wont hurt

good morning girls, its a lovely sunny but breezy morning here, sj 12lb over 2 wks is really fantastic:):), just think what it can be after 4 wks!! thiss ssing is so worth it sweetie i know it dont seem fair when we only have a small loss one wk but look at over a month huni, i have tried other diets in the past and the results just dont add up like they do on cd. i done ww for the upteenth time just b4 joining cd and only lost about 2lb in a six wks:mad::mad:!!! that was gutting to say the least sweetie as i stuck to no cheating, where as over 4wks ssing i lost 17lb!! i no for sure what weight loss i prefer!! you can do this sweetie honestly and the results will be FAB:):):). Have a good day everyone stay strong stay positive & stay away from the kitchen,oh and keep glugging the good old :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:, we all can and will do this!!:):) positive vibes to all:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Sophia-Jo, hun! Try not to get too hung up on the scales. I've been known to drop 2lb overnight so hang on in there! You're so strong & supportive of others, it will work, it has to! As Maz says try to keep busy & not think about the diet if you can (get me, full of good advice I can't follow myself!) You were a life saver to me yesterday in my hours of crisis & I hope I can be of help to you sometime in return.

Nessa- get your head back in it & move forwards. Hard I know, but you know that you can do it as you've done great so far!

I'm feeling a bit brighter today which I hope will keep me strong. I'm going to get out of the house today so that I don't get all tangled up inside my own head again! Crazy that as soon as I feel I'm mastering the SS side of things, a whole new barrier jumps up in my way. Ah well, a new day, not such a nice day as some of you are having, but another day into the CD journey.

Sending you all thoughts of strengh for the day....

Morning(!) all!
Was barely here yesterday and am late on today! I managed to get a lie in!!!
I was trying to get hold of a new CDC yesterday and I can't get hold of her :sigh: off to start another thread about that, cos I might need a diet working out!
I am off out with hubby tonight, somewhere I can drink water and eat plain chicken and salad:rolleyes:
Catch you all later XXX have a great day

afternoon everyone, well i did my step class this morning and was meant to go shopping this afternoon but hubby is stuck in traffic so won't be home for an hour. I could do all the cleaning :( or stay put on the lap top :) watching will & grace! decisions decisions..... hope you are all having a lovely afternoon x

Back again....

I've been to the... wait for it..... library today! Ok so it was full of toddlers & OAPs but it saved me spending a fortune on books that I read within a day.

Apart form that I went to Boots to get a prescription from my dentist but they refused to give it to me as she wasn't allowed to prescribe it apparently. Mental, its toothpaste (some fancy thing she said I need) & Mrs Boots woman told me to go to my doctor to ask him to prescribe it again. The NHS amazes me.

I also walked past Greggs & looked at the window display & thought 'aren't they pretty cakes' & kept walking, no will power required. I'm up & down more than a see-saw!

Hope you are all out enjoying the nice weather. Its gray & rainy here :(

Hi all,

OMG have I had a bad week. Not had a "major" meal as such, just nibbling at anything. On wednesday night I had 2 slices of pizza, was ok coz it didn't knock me out of ketosis, Thursday night had 3 of them little cakey bite things you get in a tub from morrisons and as I am sitting typing this I am eating a family bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk. I even feel sick!!!! What king of noggin am I eh????

Just come back from Asda and bought 3 of those family size bars (on the pretext of putting them away for Christmas - NOT) and eating with with my vegetable soup!!!!!!! I am quite embarrassed actually x

Mia, I'm sure i shouldn't be saying this but I bet that chocolate tasted good! LOL, sometimes you just have to do what you've got to do. I lost it last weekend and i ate for 3 days!! regretted it on day 4 when i was trying to do SS :( but what happened happened so when you've finished forget it and move on x good luck

Thanks ladies ... I promise I am trying my best but you know what, I am sick of this diet. The sad thing is is I don't want to stop coz it works but why do I do this to myself. I need to lose 10lb in 19 days HELP !!!

hi folks, I do hope that you are all doing well.
will write more later but just a quick question..

how much do you guys pay for TETRA PACKS AND CD BARS???

Hi everyone :) Just started the CD today however not allowed to SS :'( evil medical conditions so i'm on the 1200 plan so when you're all there losing your giant amounts of lbs think of me with my lil losses hehe but at least it'll be in the right direction. Am on 3 tetras a day and a meal at breakfast and tea time.....having a lovely chicken salad shortly and as yet i'm not hungry. My CDC charges the same for tetras as she does for the shakes but i think she charges more for the bars.

Keep going guys you're all doing wonderful, congrats xx

Hi Sj, think mine charges 10p more for tetras and bars, than soups/shakes

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine

Nessa I AM taking you to sunny hunny beach soon in a bikini, so its up to you if you wanna go as you are or a slimmer version. LOL. You can do it !!!!!

mine charges 40p extra each per tetra and bar.

Back