It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well here it is Saturday again. 2:24 in the morning and I've not been to bed yet...what is wrong with me. Just not tired.

Will probably collapse into bed later, but whilst im up thought I may as well start the Easter Saturday daily..

Good luck everyone...and no sneaking the easter eggs.

morning girls, i dont know how you funtion on so little sleep.
Havent been around for a while had another blinder of a cold, could not even get out of bed yesterday but at least i dont have to rush between jobs, schools and the daily grind. Maggie your weight loss is great i have lost about another pound this by the looks of things but it totm and i have been good around my food, my belly looks like a belly and not a barrel, Dancing i cant believe how much you have lost in total, good luck on your 12 hours shift, with so little sleep hon.

Have a good day all, x

Morning all!

Day 3 for me, doing ok so far. Off to work all day today, hope I have enough energy to get through it.

Sarah xx

Morning all. Not much planned for me today a trip to the hairdressers and that's about it.

I find I'm sleeping much better since starting CD.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning All

Ihope you have a good day at work Dancing and Maggie-get some sleep
I know its rubbing it in a bit,but I sleep for England on this diet,although I don't actually make it to my bed most nights.Fell asleep about 9 on sofa.Woke at 5 watched Grand prix qualifing and slept more till 9

Quiet day today-might go into Bromley later to shop
Have a great day everyone

Hi gang of to see my cdc today :eek::eek: will be away most of the day long drive ahead of me. But hopefully her scales will say something different than mine lol!!:confused::confused:

I should be gone by now but just had to pop in to say HI hope everyone has a good day, no easter eggs just water ok?

anyways will hopefully be back in the afternoon with some good news :D

xx becky xx:p

my easter egg arrived today! and it smells divine!!! shame I can't eat it until the summer (if I never reach goal, I never get to eat it!!)... I'll add it to my collection!!

I think another lazy day is in order... I might even start tidying up seeing as the flat is a pigsty.. or I might sit and watch the simpsons all day and do my cross stitch.. now which one sounds more fun?

morning all,

my god maggie you mad woman not sleeping !! xx

becky, good luck with weigh-in xx

susan enjoy your shopping trip xx

i have not got a lot planned for the day,apart fro trying to get the house in some kinda ship shape order !! DH has been turning a wasted bit of space in the hall into an puter room,which in turn has created a ton of mess all over the house gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr !! lol

xx

Morning all

Hi everyone...
Poor things not sleeping properly - have to say I'm with Susan on this one that since embarking on this diet I sleep fantantiscally, though my son & nephew woke me up at 7.30am, we then had to get pancakes & syrup for McD's for brekkie and I am afraid that my house is like a confectioners - eggs a choccies everywhere.....
Plus we are making cakes for easter and my sons birthday.... Dear or dear!
Need to get my water intake up today only just did 2.5l yesterday, was really lazy with it all.
Not sure that I'll be venturing out much - weather crap and got to fetch and carry kids backwards and forwards til this afternoon!
Have a great day everyone xxxx

Took my son to school today for his school skiing trip. In a blizzard! How crazy is that? I could have saved myself £900 and he could have stayed home! Then I went to work, finished my list and here I am just waiting for the phone to ring to say I have to go out again. Thankfully the snow has stopped, but I think we are in for it again tonight big time. Came home to find OH has dismantled the bathroom sink cos it wasn't flowing very well. 21 cotton buds and a cup of slime later.........just as well DS is away as he is singularly the most likely culprit!
I also ate a whole malteser. It was in there being ground up when I realised what I was doing. I did spit but not much came out. Whoops. Perhaps this is why my weight loss has slowed down to zilch. Unconsciously cheating, although tbh this is the only day I have felt hungry.:confused:

Hi gang

Been doing a serious bit of lurking this week but keeping an eye on everyone. Not much to report, chugging along with maintenance and so far so good. Went up to brum today for sunday lunch at parents and now back home snuggled on the sofa.

Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend!

Georgie
xx

Hi Georgie! WOW your photos are amazing. You look absolutely STUNNING hun, and I am well and truly jealous!! Glad u have had a nice day- altho sorry to ask a stupid question but isnt saturday a strange day to have sunday lunch?? :D

Wow wow wow.... inspirational stuff- makes me wish i was at goal right now!

Hi Georgie! WOW your photos are amazing. You look absolutely STUNNING hun, and I am well and truly jealous!! Glad u have had a nice day- altho sorry to ask a stupid question but isnt saturday a strange day to have sunday lunch?? :D

Wow wow wow.... inspirational stuff- makes me wish i was at goal right now!

Thanks hun, have to admit I was sooo chuffed to have found a pair of jeans that I was happy with (it was becoming a bit of a nemsis for me) that I had to update photo! You haven't got far to go and you know how quick it falls off on CD.

Okay, deliberate error but doesn't it feel like Sunday today, its gonna be great when i haven't got to get up for work tomorrow!!

Can't wait to meet you in Brum.

Gx

Lol ok I'll let you off- I do know what you mean, its going to be weird not going to work tomorrow OR the next day!

Hmm well you say i'm not far off but at the moment it feels a million miles away- the days pass so slowly, I just want to be able to get to goal and eat again, its doing my head in not being able to touch food at all!! But hey, you are living proof that this is worth doing so for now I will keep that in my head and just get on with it.

The jeans are gorgeous, where are they from? If you dont mind me asking too- what dress size are you at your BMI (i note my goal BMI is same as the one on your ticker too!) would be interested to know what size to expect to be at goal, as I have no idea!!!

Cant wait til Brum- 4 weeks to go.... hoping to have another stone off by then! xx

Lol ok I'll let you off- I do know what you mean, its going to be weird not going to work tomorrow OR the next day!

Hmm well you say i'm not far off but at the moment it feels a million miles away- the days pass so slowly, I just want to be able to get to goal and eat again, its doing my head in not being able to touch food at all!! But hey, you are living proof that this is worth doing so for now I will keep that in my head and just get on with it.

The jeans are gorgeous, where are they from? If you dont mind me asking too- what dress size are you at your BMI (i note my goal BMI is same as the one on your ticker too!) would be interested to know what size to expect to be at goal, as I have no idea!!!

Cant wait til Brum- 4 weeks to go.... hoping to have another stone off by then! xx

Totally with you on that, I am very much a "want it want it now" kinda person I don't know the meaning of waiting, but get there you will, days will turn to weeks and before you know it.....!

I am generally a size 8 bottom and 10 top now but can vary from shop to shop, biggest size I have in the wardrobe is a size 12 top and smallest is a size 6 skirt - don't you just love the difference is sizes from shop to shop!!!!

Gxxx

Thanks Clare! Are you still surrounded by chocolate and treats, hats off to you girl, I bow down to your willpower!!

Gxx

Back