It's scary looking at how many inches

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by futureyummymummy, 3 December 2008.

1. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Well-Known Member

You actually need to lose to get to your desired size. I hadn't realised just how big I'd gotten until I looked it all up :(.

Emma xXx
  2. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

I do agree with you with this, but you'll very soon think it's scary how many inches you've lost! When you put a tape measure around your waist and you see 'where' you were before - I think it's freaky :)
  3. futureyummymummy

Well in my first 4 weeks I lost 3 inches from each area (bust/hips/waist) which is fab I'm just seriously impatient and can't help thinking shouldn't I have lost more? Still another 10 to go from every area argh lol.

Emma xXx
  4. Malteaser

Malteaser Well-Known Member

we had our 2nd measure in last night and it was amazing to see the difference. In 8 weeks I have lost 16 inches from bust, waist and hips!
  5. futureyummymummy

Omg thats amazing malteaser!

6. futureyummymummy

Just curious is that in total or in each area?

7. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Bloody hell! If that is 16 inches in each area, I want some of what malteasers getting!! ;) Hehehehe!

My total is about 12 or something I think, in the last 15 weeks... so you're doing brilliantly malteaser!

8. futureyummymummy

:eek: I thought 12 inches in 4 weeks wasn't that great but I'm actually feeling fab about it now :)
  9. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Haha - I'm glad my slow inch loss has bolstered you ;) hahaha... to be honest, I have no idea how many i've lost - not got my record book here... will have to figure it out later and let you know... but 12 is great!!!!! You are shrinking before our very eyes! :D:D:D:D xx