It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I'm up at this silly hour watching the Austrialian GP Live...so I thought I may as well start the daily..

I have not been posting very much this week I have been lurking though and keeping a beady eye n you all. :D

I have had a good week managed 5 full 100% days of SSing...I did have a meal out last night but managed to have a lot of protein and veg. Back Ssing today...I have not got on the scales at all and I will not weigh until the end of the month..this I feel helps me to stay on track.

Hope you all have a great day though it is pi**ing down here.

Goof luck with any weigh ins today..

May catch you later

HM
XX

Yay I can join the dailies now! I start SS again today. Or I will when I get up later anyway! :D
The weather here's pretty crap too. Lots of wind and rain!

Well done Lewis Hamilton wins the 1st GP of the new season....

I have had 2 GT's and on second litre of water....

Dancing, I never really noticed your ticker until now. You have come a long way! well done, keep up the good work!

Raining here too.... Have to go back into town to change some slippers I bought yesterday! Not having much luck slipper wise lately! Could probably go in tomorrow, which means I could spend the rest of the day in jammies, which is sounding more delightful as the hour progresses and the weather worsens.

i really dont dare look out the curtains yet.. its too scary.. hehe..
GO LEWIS GO LEWIS..!!!!!!!!
x x

Hi hedgemag,

How are you, think you are doing great,i have noticed how dedicated we all are at the moment by forward planning for things like meals and outing and getting back on track.
I have gone up to the 1000 cal plan but last week put on a pound did not feel to bad, but i weighin tomorrow with my cdc and i have been on my scales this morning and i have stayed the same.
Got to be honest feel a little demotivated, so i might ss+ this coming week to give me a bit of a boost.

love raining days in pjs. once you get back from exchanging your slippers you could get back into the pjs! :)

You know I think I might just do that!

Morning all

Look how busy the daily is at silly o'clock! I'm curled in jammies but am planning on venturing out later for a bit of clothes shopping, mind you the weather is not looking inviting so there may be a last minute change of plan!!

Is anyone planning on going to the Birmingham meet on 19th January? Mary Poppins and I are planning to go, would love to meet some of you guys.

Gxx

im seriously thinking of going. Its not that far from me after all! Don't know about staying over though. But I haven't been out for yonks so that just might have to change! Just hope I haven't left it too late to bok somewhere!

im seriously thinking of going. Its not that far from me after all! Don't know about staying over though. But I haven't been out for yonks so that just might have to change! Just hope I haven't left it too late to bok somewhere!

Would be great to see you there Nikki, Sue and I are going up for the Saturday although I know alot will be staying on Friday. Will keep my fingers crossed that you can make it.

Gx

Good Morning all <waves> I've been awake since 6am :( I didn't go to bed til 2am (am on zyban and a side effect makes you not sleep)

Don't think I'm doing anything today prob end up cleaning and washing (rock and roll) lol

Hows everyone getting on? xx

Good Morning all
Im feeling much better today and happier ! Drinking me water and having me shakes today,Georgie-sounds good with the birimingham meet.
Hope you all have a good day

Morning all :D

glad your son is on the mend T4M :D
Am planning on some more gardening today and maybe some baking if I feel like it later and then Dancing on Ice final tonight...snuggled up with fire on, lol!

fuffa how you going on zyaban hope its working for you .It will be the best thing you ever do to give up the poisionous weed so stick with it (= only by lossing the weight of course ).

Glad your son is feeling better loads of hug for him xxx

Well the suprise party went really well last nite but I was a little naughty and had celery sticks 2 zero coke and an extra bar at 1.30 this morn but as slip ups go I think that was ok could of been a lot worse as its totm . Got my head back on straight this morn and will be making my vanilla porridge soon already on the water .Have a great pj day (wish I could have my pj but got to go do shopping :()

Morning all!

We're off to Cambridge for a spot of shopping. Hope it stops raining!

xx

Morning all

In my PJ's at the mo but an estate agent is coming round at 12.00 so better get changed soon eh!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Maz

Back