It's sunday lets do it **hour by hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all.

Looks like it is going to be a nice sunny day..fingers crossed.

Having a lazy day watching F1 later. Just had water so far..porridge about 10 ish.

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

HM
xx

Good morning

I am on day 3 now and all going well as I lost 5.5lbs in my first two days YAY !

I have a 5th birthday party to attend at 11.00am (odd time I know) and we might take the kids swimming this afternoon.

I know I am not in ketosis yet as I am a little hungry this morning but I hope to be by tomorrow.

Enjoy the F1 Hedgemag. tell me, do you put your porridge in the microwave? I don't have a microwave and my porridge came up very runny yesterday :-(

CCxh

I think porridge has to be done in the microwave, thats the only instructions it has on it anyway.
I've just had an MSN chat with hubby, which has helped cheer me up no end.
750mls of water down, just making the dude his brekkie and will have a shake myself, then gonna dive in a nice bath.
Had the most awful PMT last week, all week. Was a complete misery, cried over everything, snapped, was a total nasty so and so. Hope that it was a one off as I certainly can't cope with that each TOTM. Almost a relief for TOTM to appear, as PMT left!

Morning. Im back 100% today. I have had a bar and a pint of water and have porridge for lunch and dinner later. Not a lot planned for today, might go your later.

Well, here we go........... another day!! Its raining!
I left my washing on the line last night, totally forgot that it was there. Now its wet through and limp.
I hope I have a less miserable day today, it was horrible yesterday and the more fed up I was the more fed up I got! Not much on the cards for me today, just got to check my daughters cats are ok and feed them (shes on her jollies) and I think I might take my dog Wizzy out for a walk this afternoon. I seem to be down for some reason, and am finding it difficult to motivate myself. I still dont want to eat anything and love the shakes. I am drinking loads of water so the cd is going well at least!
Lynne x
Hope none of you are as low as me today and that you all have a fantabulous day.
Lynne x

Just had a vanilla shake and onto a coffee now (with a bit of the vanilla shake in it).

Plans for today, catch up on some washing and do a bit of baking to bring over to Mum's for late lunch later. Other than that not a great deal.....a lazy day. Might try and get rid of a few soaps off the sky planner (still catching up after my week off lol).

It's dull here which is a shame as it was lovely and sunny yesterday.

Hope you all have a great day.

Lynne, could you have the dreaded PMT?? I only ask because I was vile last week. Not myself at all, weepy, miserable, negative, snappy, unmotivated, uninspired, a total bore to be around no doubt.
Hope you feel better soon xxxx

hey guys. i'm glad to see that there are some others lurking around today. i'm at work :(

i got horrific pmt constantly when sole sourcing. i had one week on and one week off totm for about two months and i was a nightmare. i didn't like myself. that's why my cdc moved me up onto the 1000 plan. i really wish i could do ss though. the weight losses are so fantastic. not that they are half bad on 1000 but even so. it would be fab to get there that little bit quicker. has anyone noticed that ss makes you weight loss greedy? i'd lose 2 lbs in a week and be peeved about it... ha.

abz xx

noo jabba, im 55, and had a hysterectomy when I was 28, so my periods stopped a very long time ago lol.
Lynne x
Thanks everybody for the support. It is truly appreciated x
Lynne x

hi,
i`m a shake & 2 litres down so far, making family sunday roast(worst meal of the week to miss).
wanted to let people know about something leahlou told me about.
Get a rucksack and fill it with heavy stuff to the amount you`ve lost.
i did it today and couldn`t even lift the bag. it`s a great motivator.
good luck with the rest of your day
i`m watching mighty joe young with my daughter.

Back from my walk, was lovely out there. The park where I walk sometimes has an enclosure with rabbits and some birds and chickens etc in it for the kids to feed. It was full of fluffy baby rabbits. awwwwwwwwww, they were gorgeous. All sorts of colours. Pretty little thing (my dog wanted to eat them) lol.
Now I'm going to the garden centre to get something to cheer the borders up for winter.
Lynne x

...........wanted to let people know about something leahlou told me about.
Get a rucksack and fill it with heavy stuff to the amount you`ve lost.
i did it today and couldn`t even lift the bag. it`s a great motivator............

This is a brilliant idea - BTW 2 litres of water is 4lbs on my scales.....go lift your loss right now and see how good it makes you feel.

Last edited:
well i have had some grapes and my body was not happy with that, ha. so i've been dashing to the loo quite a bit. have still been naff with water. am currently trying to rectify that...

abz xx

Back from my walk, was lovely out there. The park where I walk sometimes has an enclosure with rabbits and some birds and chickens etc in it for the kids to feed. It was full of fluffy baby rabbits. awwwwwwwwww, they were gorgeous. All sorts of colours. Pretty little thing (my dog wanted to eat them) lol.
Now I'm going to the garden centre to get something to cheer the borders up for winter.
Lynne x

Glad you had a good time.....BTW let us know what you'd recommend for cheery borders for winter - my garden is looking a bit tired - all the rain has taken it's toll on the colour......

hi everyone!

i'm being really slow today although i have done the washing and hung it out to dry-no rain here!

not even had 1l of water yet and no shakes. i've been messing about with tickers all morning as you can tell hehe! i like being able to see my progress for each of my little goals-it helps keep me on track. feeling really proud of myself as it is day 56 of 100% SS today for me!!! xxx

Well it's lovely and sunny here today. i just know it's going to tip it down for my day off tomorrow, ha. i have been staring at code for ages... it just isn't working for me!!

abz xx

Here's one for you Abz - have been trying to get rid of the space at the start of my sig and can't (sent email to moderator for help).......even started it again from scratch, but it wouldn't let me put everything back on so is shorter.........but still the space! Any suggestions?

i have no idea i'm afraid minz... if you have remade your sig from scratch it sounds like it's one for tech support :D

abz xx

Back